Fußball-Bundesliga

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Bayern lose their first game of the season and the sky is falling :rolleyes:

Some people get so worked up lol

I'm more mad about letting Red Bull have the top of the table than I am about Bayern losing by itself.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
A team that never existed 6-7 years ago is top of the highest league in Germany. Normally id be full of praise for this however when its all down to soulless corporate mega hard cash its a bit pants really.
At least they know how to spend their money reasonable on players that make sense for their team. I know at least one team that flings away money since years and doesn't make a step forward despite of having spent millions on new players. You might have a guess what team I'm talking about :rolleyes:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bayern lose their first game of the season and the sky is falling :rolleyes:

Some people get so worked up lol

I'm more mad about letting Red Bull have the top of the table than I am about Bayern losing by itself.
Haha.....they won't win with 12 points or more ahead of other teams this season but they will win the league again for sure.
But Dortmund looks good at the moment, don't think that Red Bull can keep up this run for the entire season, but quite impressive so far I must admit.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Haha.....they won't win with 12 points or more ahead of other teams this season but they will win the league again for sure.
But Dortmund looks good at the moment, don't think that Red Bull can keep up this run for the entire season, but quite impressive so far I must admit.

I think something a lot of people forget too is that Red Bull are only playing in one league. All the other top teams are playing in 2,3 or 4 leagues if you count how some of the teams have multiple international players. That takes its toll.

But yeah I think they drop off at some point soon.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was a really good game. Very open, very exciting.
I couldn't watch but read it must have been a good game. Let's see how Red Bull is doing tonight against S04. Don't think they beat Schalke, a draw is my prediction.
Don't like that Freiburg and Werder are in front at the moment :rolleyes:

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
I couldn't watch but read it must have been a good game. Let's see how Red Bull is doing tonight against S04. Don't think they beat Schalke, a draw is my prediction.
Don't like that Freiburg and Werder are in front at the moment :rolleyes:

Werder pull it off, Freiburg get the draw.

Is there any team in worse shape from an injury standpoint after today than Koln? If Modeste's knock ends up causing him to miss time they'll be without their 3 best players (IMO), in Horn, Risse, and Modeste.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
What a load of s*** to start the RB / Schalke game.

RB throws money around, maybe them chucked some at the official too.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
A tiny glimmer of hope for nessie
Indeed a little hope is back. Don't like that one gameday is postponed and will be played after the winter break, I would have preferred to play Volkswagen now as it might have been a good chance to grab some points.:mad:
I expect them to be in better shape after the winter break :rolleyes:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Bottom of the table beat the top of the table! Whoa!

And Bayern head back into 1st place with another stomping over wolfsburg :)

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
We're back but the win of Ingolstadt spoils this nice afternoon a little bit. Of course I'd like to see Red Bull losing a game but in this case......:rolleyes:;)

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
I was at the Cologne game today. Fairly gutting to have them equalize in the 90th minute. But a good draw in most terms.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
It's official...Julian Green to Stuttgart. I really didn't expect this since he was seeing more time under Ancellotti.

Members online