Fußball-Bundesliga

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seems rather harsh to fire a coach because he lost to Bayern.
No, it's not because he or we lost against Bayern, Croak. It's because he couldn't make the team better and it's the right decision, regardless of how much I like this guy for keeping us up in the 1. Bundesliga when nobody believed we could make it. His track record in 2016 his the worst of all teams, 5 wins, 5 draws and 12 losses. Thats why.
To be honest - I don't like it but it need to be done.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
After 5 rounds in the Bundesliga, we have Leverkusen, Wolfsburg, and Schalke 04 in the bottom half of the table.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Yes! I'll take that 1 point away. Freaking great.

We played brilliantly in the last 35 minutes in the game.

And Lewandowski dropping like a wilted flower 2 or 3 times... :tdown::poop:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Yes! I'll take that 1 point away. Freaking great.

We played brilliantly in the last 35 minutes in the game.

And Lewandowski dropping like a wilted flower 2 or 3 times... :tdown::poop:
The second half was more fun to watch than first. I think I'd be falling down too, though with a 170 lb. coat dragging me down. ;)

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
The result was the right one. Bayern bossed the first half and Koln bossed the 2nd.

Bundesbiers it looks like you saw both the Bayerns today, the pissed off one and the tired one :p

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
The result was the right one. Bayern bossed the first half and Koln bossed the 2nd.

Bundesbiers it looks like you saw both the Bayerns today, the pissed off one and the tired one :p

I'm sure that was the strategy. Let Bayern run around in the 1st half and let em get tired. If we held them scoreless at the half, I knew that chance was good. The 2nd half was way better and we finally pressured. It was the right game plan, and we scored an offside goal and had some missed chances towards the end. A fair result.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
I'm sure that was the strategy. Let Bayern run around in the 1st half and let em get tired. If we held them scoreless at the half, I knew that chance was good. The 2nd half was way better and we finally pressured. It was the right game plan, and we scored an offside goal and had some missed chances towards the end. A fair result.

Yeah I had the same thought in the second half. A well thought out strategy.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Mueller just doesnt seem himself lately. But Sanches did better. Did Robben get hurt? He was holding his back and didnt come back in for the second half.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Another thought or two. I liked Köln's style better in the second half. They looked good. Ancelotti is a man with Champions pedigree, but still I question a couple things. The team scored when they played up tempo. After they scored, they backed off. This isn't this first time and I don't like that philosophy. Second, when Robben is having a great day, why pull him?

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Well getting just the 1 point today wasn't my first choice, but pretty much every other game has gone Bayern's way today...got a draw and still kept the same lead

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Mueller just doesnt seem himself lately. But Sanches did better. Did Robben get hurt? He was holding his back and didnt come back in for the second half.

He should have had a goal, only an absolutely incredible save by Horn prevented what would likely be a goal in most others games this season. His face after that save said it all lol

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Tuchel needs to accept reality rather than blame Leverkusen or the Refs. When you are a predominant attacking team, opposing teams get physical to slow you down. It happens all the time to Bayern and is the best way to beat them. Atletico proved that twice (besides being crazy quick on the ball).

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
I watched the game and didn't feel like there was anything overly aggressive. Physical, sure, but Tuchel is complaining about nothing here. They were beaten in every phase of the game. And one of the players he uses as an example of his players getting injured because of it (Castro) said he actually felt a muscle issue 3 minutes into the game.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
HSV prevents 2 PK's by Gladbach and was down a man for 65 minutes and still holds Gladbach to a 0:0 draw. Wow.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts