Fußball-Bundesliga

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
All things considered, it's most likely Hannover and Stuttgart will be relegated. There are two things I want to watch this coming weekend. Who will end up in that 16th spot? And will Mainz move up for a chance at Champions League qualifiers? Should be an intriguing weekend.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
All things considered, it's most likely Hannover and Stuttgart will be relegated. There are two things I want to watch this coming weekend. Who will end up in that 16th spot? And will Mainz move up for a chance at Champions League qualifiers? Should be an intriguing weekend.
Hopefully Bremen will end up on 16 :p

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
I was thinking something similar. They sign Hummels and they sign Sanches. I can understand the need for a defender, but why another midfielder unless someone is leaving?

I'm betting Hojbjerg is gone, Rode is likely to move on, and possibly Guadino as well, since he doesn't seem able to break into the starting lineup on his loan either. Lots of talk that Benatia is also getting sold.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
I've noticed fans from several different teams really don't like Bremen....is there a specific reason for that?

I haven't heard from any fans outside Hamburg or any of their lesser rivals that despise Bremen. Most of the fans I talk to despise the "plastic" teams like Hoppenheim, Wolfsburg, Bayer and Red Bull Leipzig... or they despise the "political" teams like St. Pauli, Hansa Rostock, or Babelsberg.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Seriously... you wanna see some serious stuff, watch a St Pauli-Hansa Rostock matchup. That's far left wingers vs far right wingers from a fan point of view.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've noticed fans from several different teams really don't like Bremen....is there a specific reason for that?
Besides HSV I only know that Hannover und Bremen don't like each other too. But thats it.
The rivalry between HSV and Bremen startet to be ugly in the early 80's when "so called" fans threw stones at each other before a game and Adrian Maleika, a Bremen fan, died.
Since then the game is still a high-risk game although there is fortunately way less violence in stadiums nowadays.
However, both sides don't like each other and last year Bremen fans were rooting for Karlsruhe, hoping that we would be relegated.
And this season it's hopefully our turn. I'll be a Eintracht Fan on Saturday ! :sneaky:

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
That's a harsh goal allowed for Bremen. What in the hell was the damn ref looking at? Clear offside.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's a harsh goal allowed for Bremen. What in the hell was the damn ref looking at? Clear offside.
On TV they said no offside. However, SGE were parking the bus too early and they cant complain because they did not do enough in the second half to secure the draw.
The Bremen win ruins my day a little bit, I'd have loved to see Bremen playing the relegation games :mad:

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
On TV they said no offside. However, SGE were parking the bus too early and they cant complain because they did not do enough in the second half to secure the draw.
The Bremen win ruins my day a little bit, I'd have loved to see Bremen playing the relegation games :mad:

What in the hell were the tv guys looking at? Clear offside.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Bayern celebrate, and Gotze shows once more why I think the team is foolish to let him go

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Højbjerg is gone too. It looks like there are going to be some changes under Ancelloti

Hojbjerg I agree with because he hasn't played well enough...couldn't even break the starting lineup on loan

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Yeah, seems to be official now. Like this transfer as we need a striker like him.

Could prove to be an extremely valuable pick up. I'm sure it will take a season for him to acclimate to the first league, but he is definitely a talented kid

Members online

Latest posts