Fußball-Bundesliga

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
I'm glad Pulisic chose the USA to play for Internationally. I think he's gonna be great with Julian Green, Bobby Wood and a host of other younger upcomers. The future is bright.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Cool, looks like Hershey has more to offer than chocolate ;)
Hope he is doing better than Julian Green. Btw - where is he playing at the moment ? Bayern U23 ?

Julian Green is once again racking up goals for FC Bayern II.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I was watching Chicharito yesterday and thought how much fun he is to watch. Who are some other players who come to mind that are fun to watch? The big scorers are good, but guys like Lewandowski seem clinical rather than fun. Mueller clowns around in practice, but on the pitch can get very intense and not so fun. Who are some other players that seem to just really enjoy being on the pitch?

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
I was watching Chicharito yesterday and thought how much fun he is to watch. Who are some other players who come to mind that are fun to watch? The big scorers are good, but guys like Lewandowski seem clinical rather than fun. Mueller clowns around in practice, but on the pitch can get very intense and not so fun. Who are some other players that seem to just really enjoy being on the pitch?
One from the recent past, amazing skill and a smile never far from his face. :)
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Gianfranco Zola once sent Gary Pallister the wrong way to such an extent he needed a ticket to get back in - Alex Ferguson

Schmidi23

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Claudio Pizarro, always a smile on his face :)

he could have been one of the best strikers in the history of football if he wouldn't have been so lazy, according to some coaches of him

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
It came out today that there will be only slight changes with Bundesliga schedules until the end of the 20/21 season.
From 17/18 on there will be 5 games on Monday evening (kickoff: 20.30 hrs)
Also from 17/18 on the second Sunday game will be at 18.00 hrs instead 17.30 hrs
Furthermore there will be alternative dates on Sunday ( 5 x per Season) for teams that are playing Champions League or Europa League. Kickoff will be 13.30 hrs.
As much as I understand the Monday games are also a result of a tight schedule because of teams playing international games as they said there will be a total of 10 games that need to be rescheduled.
Over all I'm fine with.
I was afraid that they might schedule games from Thursday to Monday as the Bundesliga rights are for sale now and bidders are wanting more gamedays.
Btw - Sky is going to lose his exclusive rights anyway as there is a new "No Single Buyer" rule in place, thanks to our Anti-Trust-department.

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
This is a realistic improvement.......

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
What ? Hamburg has the worst badge ? Come on :rolleyes: I've read the opposite many times. Did you know that among all German Bundesliga teams the HSV badge is the only one that never was changed.
And this for a good reason.
Everybody knows what it is. No letters, numbers, cannons, ships or whatever is needed to be recognized.
From a marketing point of view it simply can't be better. On the same level as NIVEA for example.
And btw - when waiting for the ferry to Dover a French staff member saw my Hamburg sticker on the car and asked me if I'm a Hamburg fan. So what's wrong ? I don't see any need for changes.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
The real Leipzig team. Nein zu Red Bull.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Btw - regarding the badge discussion - I found this comment pretty good :D

"No one who works at the Mail knows anything about what looks good. I'm a graphic designer and let me tell you, Hamburg's badge is a thing of beauty. There's a lot worse kicking about, idiots."

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Btw - regarding the badge discussion - I found this comment pretty good :D

"No one who works at the Mail knows anything about what looks good. I'm a graphic designer and let me tell you, Hamburg's badge is a thing of beauty. There's a lot worse kicking about, idiots."

I think it is iconic. I don't know how they judge beauty of a badge.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts