Kevan Barlow - RB (jets)
Keenan McCardell - WR (san diego)
Aaron Moorehead - WR (colts)
Billy Miller - TE (new orleans)
Daylon McCutcheon - CB (cleveland)
Jimmy Williams - CB (seattle)
Colin Branch - S (carolina)
Patrick Pass - FB (new englad)

Yeah, there aren't any Adalius Thomases or Michael Turners here, but despite what you and I think, management thinks we don't need that.

Favre DOES have weapons. After Driver\Jennings, there's a SLEW of young kids, and someone will step up. Martin somewhat stepped up last year, and Holiday flashed some great play. We'll see who steps up in the Jones\Clowney battle. Yeah they're no 30 year old Moss, but that COULD end up to be a good thing.

and as far as RB goes, yes Ahman is gone. We have Herron, Morency, and Brandon Jackson now. Yes, ahman is gone, but Morency had a better average than Ahman did for a reason.

I would like to see another CB, because after Dendy, Harris, and Woodson, there's only Blackmon and Bush. BTW Woodson was signed in MAY. But Bush and Blackmon need some competition.

But there is time left, believe it or not.

Free Agency for UFAs ends July 22

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Stevens signed with Tampa and Barlow with the steelers...

I can run faster than McCardell and I only have one leg :rotflmao:

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was using scout.com when looking those names up, so maybe they didn't update lately or something. I didnt even want to put Stevens on that list, cuz even as a 2nd tier player, hes still a whiny *****.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I was using scout.com when looking those names up, so maybe they didn't update lately or something. I didnt even want to put Stevens on that list, cuz even as a 2nd tier player, hes still a whiny *****.

I found that site to be ... unreliable myself :(

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:

I found that site to be ... unreliable myself :(
yeah, well i had a feeling that to be the case when i seen Ahmad Carroll as the 2nd rated CB.

the point remains.

JULY 22

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Pack93z said:
Bertram said:
yea but you haven't had 11 117 career yards in the nfl

Nope... but if yardage is what you want ... Eric Moulds is still out there .. Chill out dude.

Sterling Sharpe is still out there too.

Nice job zero.. how is that dust doing on your PC? :rotflmao:

Sadly, still there and accumulating. I want to draw my name into it, but then it'd have a clean spot.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
UFA..

According to NFL.com

Wide Recievers
Bannister Alex WR
Bradford Corey WR
Brown Troy WR
Bryant Antonio WR
Hankton Karl WR
Johnson Keyshawn WR
Mays Lee WR
McCardell Keenan WR
Moulds Eric WR
Ponder Willie WR
Proehl Ricky WR
Taylor Travis WR
Walters Troy WR
Wilkins Terrence WR

RB
Brown, Chris RB,
Cruz, Ronnie RB,
Davis, Stephen RB,
Dillon, Corey RB,
Fisher, Tony RB,
Goodspeed,Joey RB,
Green, DeJuan RB,
Harris, Arlen RB,
Haynes, Verron RB,
Hodgins, James RB,
Luchey, Nicolas RB,
Mahe, Reno RB,
McAfee, Fred RB,
McCrary, Fred RB,
Morton, Chad RB,
Mungro, James RB,
Pass, Patrick RB,
Robinson, Roger RB,
Williams, Domanick RB,

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stevens signed with Tampa and Barlow with the steelers...

I can run faster than McCardell and I only have one leg :rotflmao:
I heard you were pretty darn good at "hop scotch" too!!! :rotflmao: :thumbsup:
(Or was it "hop brandy".............or "Hop rum"............LOLOLOL!!!) :rotflmao:

Lare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We don't sign free agents, we improve from within. And besides, we really don't need any of those guys, Frank Walker and a bunch more rookies are the final missing pieces we needed to be victorious this year.

Um, well at least that's what Ted said this weekend.

Arles

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After cut day there will be some additional options. Let's see where we are in a month.

Lare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Arles, from what I've been told cut day doesn't exist in the NFL anymore. The benefits were removed in the last CBA and the increase in the salary cap means almost every team is under the salary cap so they don't have to cut veterans June 1st like they used to. With salaries not counting until the start of the regular season, the cut day now appears to be the final roster reductions after training camp. Unfortunately, adding a player then takes them several weeks to learn the system and be productive (i.e. Donald Lee).

And tromadz, I hope the Packers Board of Directors has a little bit higher standard of success when it comes to your idol than you do. One or two hits in free agency every three years simply doesn't cut it in the NFL anymore. That is, unless you're the Lions or Cardinals.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And tromadz, I hope the Packers Board of Directors has a little bit higher standard of success when it comes to your idol than you do.

thats not necessary, but whats a Lare post without a personal shot.

Lare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lare said:
And tromadz, I hope the Packers Board of Directors has a little bit higher standard of success when it comes to your idol than you do.

thats not necessary, but whats a Lare post without a personal shot.

Not any personal shots, trom, just stating facts. If you can refresh my memory with any posts of yours that can be remotely construed as being objective about TT's performance and supporting the concept of holding him accountable for his and the team's performance, I'll refrain from branding your support for him "idolatry".

And as to his success in free agency & waiver wire pickups, do you have any idea how many he's signed since he's been here?

Members online