Freddie T.O.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Freddie - 1 Catch 11 Yds
Rodney - 2 INT's second being game clincher

That has GOT to hurt...

I must say I do have more respect for T.O. as a player now than I did two months ago. I've always thought he was a good player, but to bust *** to get himself ready and be a difference maker in the SB, impressive.

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love TO. I think he was right on, that if Favre came back like that, then he would be called a warrior, but everyone looked at TO as being selfish for trying to take away the spotlight.

leopardmech

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think that it was amazing what TO did. But did anyone really think that he wouldn't? This is a guy that thinks the world revolves around him and this just got him all the more attention. But good for him coming back and playing for his team.

Later
Leopardmech

dan7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Terrell Owens

leopardmech said:
I think that it was amazing what TO did. But did anyone really think that he wouldn't? This is a guy that thinks the world revolves around him and this just got him all the more attention. But good for him coming back and playing for his team.

Later
Leopardmech

Have you read Terrell Owens' autobiography? A good portion of this book deals with why he acts the way he does; it also has lots of information about him that the media has neglected to mention over the years.

I think this book is worth reading.

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think TO gets lumped in with the moss type but i think that is way off. what has TO really ever done? moss is always in trouble for spuirting refs, hitting cops, mooning fans, etc.

TO just wanted to play on a winner, as corey dillon did. TO just likes to have fun and celebrate. sure he's cocky, but the No Fun League needs guys like that to spice up much needed end zone dances.

NCPackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think TO is a very good NFL wide receiver and that's all. He proved how selfish he was once again with his post game ramblings after the Super Bowl. It was all about him and how nobody believed he could come back from the injury to play in the game. He needs to take a lesson from the Patriots on how a TEAM wins a Super Bowl and not an individual. I don't care how talented he is, I wouldn't want him on the Packers.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts