FoxSports NFL Power Rankings

doughsellz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green Bay isn't back in the Top Ten yet but they're up 2 places this week to #12. What's puzzling is 4 teams with better records than GB are ranked lower.

(16)Baltimore, (13)Atlanta, (14)Dallas & (17)NY Jets all rank lower than GB. (15)Indy, like GB, is also 4-4 & justifiably ranked lower due to the blow-out at Lambeau. Having Dallas & Atlanta behind GB shows just how flawed these rankings are.

The balance of power is shifting back to the NFC, if you believe these rankings. Only 3 AFC teams made the Top Ten this week - (1)Titans, (3)Steelers & (10)Patriots.

(2)NY Giants, (4)Washington, (5)Tampa Bay, (6)Carolina, (7)Arizona, (8)Chicago & (9)Philadelphia round out the Top Ten.

mike bat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hard to say how far off the rankings are .... i for one believe we should have a better record than we do ... to me ,, it seems like the team has issues all over the place ... those issues werent there last season ... Rodgers has been playing solid as our qb ... i believe the rest of the team needs to follow suit ... the packers have to get it together .. its not too late ,, maybe thats what the power rankings are reflecting ??? i wouldent be supprised if the pack went on winning streak .... they just have to get on the same page ...

c_mac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The difference with this year and last year was that we pulled out those close games last year, this year we are losing them.

starr15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the rankings dont show what the percentage in wins and losses is,it shows the players around the team.the falcons cause there defense,the titans cause there running game and passing game,not to mention there d-line

Members online

Latest posts