Fox Sports App.... packers ranking

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
I just recently removed an old NFL scores App on my iphone. I have now down loaded the newest version of the "foxsports" app. It has a lot of features for all sports. When I went to the NFL section and clicked on the pre-season scores section to see some finals, I also saw a "power ranking" section. Curious to see where we were ranked before the start of the season ( I was guessing 5th - 6th) .....WOW.... to my surprise and disgust, we were RANKED 18TH. .......yes you read that correctly.

Top 18

49ers
broncos
panthers
seahawks
patriots
saints
bengals
chiefs
cardinals
colts
chargers
eagles
dolphins
cowboys
bears
steelers
PACKERS

What retarded monkey does these rankings?

D

Deleted member 6794

I just recently removed an old NFL scores App on my iphone. I have now down loaded the newest version of the "foxsports" app. It has a lot of features for all sports. When I went to the NFL section and clicked on the pre-season scores section to see some finals, I also saw a "power ranking" section. Curious to see where we were ranked before the start of the season ( I was guessing 5th - 6th) .....WOW.... to my surprise and disgust, we were RANKED 18TH. .......yes you read that correctly.

Top 18

49ers
broncos
panthers
seahawks
patriots
saints
bengals
chiefs
cardinals
colts
chargers
eagles
dolphins
cowboys
bears
steelers
PACKERS

What retarded monkey does these rankings?

I took a look at the app and it seems like the power rankings are from after week 16 of last season (take a look at the comment about the last place Texans) before Rodgers was cleared to return.

Here´s their current version with the Packers being ranked fifth:

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/power-rankings

OP
OP
Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
I took a look at the app and it seems like the power rankings are from after week 16 of last season (take a look at the comment about the last place Texans) before Rodgers was cleared to return.

Here´s their current version with the Packers being ranked fifth:

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/power-rankings

Huh? I didnt see where it said it was from week 16 of last season. You would think that if I had downloaded the newest version, it would come updated......... guess that is asking for to much.

D

Deleted member 6794

Huh? I didnt see where it said it was from week 16 of last season. You would think that if I had downloaded the newest version, it would come updated......... guess that is asking for to much.

Well, that´s what you should expect but it seems like they haven´t updated their power rankings on the mobile app.

Here´s their comment about the Texans:

Houston has extended its franchise worst 13-game losing streak and are still one game ahead of the Redskins in...

The Texans lost their 13th in a row in week 16 last year, that´s why I guess those rankings were made after week 16 last year.

OP
OP
Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Well, that´s what you should expect but it seems like they haven´t updated their power rankings on the mobile app.

Here´s their comment about the Texans:

Houston has extended its franchise worst 13-game losing streak and are still one game ahead of the Redskins in...

The Texans lost their 13th in a row in week 16 last year, that´s why I guess those rankings were made after week 16 last year.

Yeah, I read that WAAAAYYYYY at the bottom. Like i said, i stopped once I hit the packers......
thanks for pointing that out. I checked to see if there were more recent updates for the mobile app, there were none.
Do they normally wait this long to update the mobile stuff? I thought with the way we all have and use mobile devices, that crap would be up to date all the time? I hope they get offtheir butts and update it soon, season is right around the corner.

D

Deleted member 6794

Yeah, I read that WAAAAYYYYY at the bottom. Like i said, i stopped once I hit the packers......
thanks for pointing that out. I checked to see if there were more recent updates for the mobile app, there were none.
Do they normally wait this long to update the mobile stuff? I thought with the way we all have and use mobile devices, that crap would be up to date all the time? I hope they get offtheir butts and update it soon, season is right around the corner.

They should have updated the power rankings a long time ago, seems like Fox Sports isn´t up to date with all these new technologies. ;)

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Power rankings are like a holes....

I would like to see us at number 32 on every power ranking. That would be awesome.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts