1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Fox Sports App.... packers ranking

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Oshkoshpackfan, Aug 18, 2014.

1. Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan YUT !!!

Ratings:
    +1,456
    I just recently removed an old NFL scores App on my iphone. I have now down loaded the newest version of the "foxsports" app. It has a lot of features for all sports. When I went to the NFL section and clicked on the pre-season scores section to see some finals, I also saw a "power ranking" section. Curious to see where we were ranked before the start of the season ( I was guessing 5th - 6th) .....WOW.... to my surprise and disgust, we were RANKED 18TH. .......yes you read that correctly.

Top 18

49ers
    broncos
    panthers
    seahawks
    patriots
    saints
    bengals
    chiefs
    cardinals
    colts
    chargers
    eagles
    dolphins
    cowboys
    bears
    steelers
    PACKERS

What retarded monkey does these rankings?

2. captainWIMM

captainWIMM Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6,605
    I took a look at the app and it seems like the power rankings are from after week 16 of last season (take a look at the comment about the last place Texans) before Rodgers was cleared to return.

Here´s their current version with the Packers being ranked fifth:

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/power-rankings

3. Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan YUT !!!

Ratings:
    +1,456
    Huh? I didnt see where it said it was from week 16 of last season. You would think that if I had downloaded the newest version, it would come updated......... guess that is asking for to much.

4. Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan YUT !!!

Ratings:
    +1,456
    I am glad you pointed that out, as I stopped scrolling once I got down to #18...... I was getting ready to make a nasty comment lol

5. captainWIMM

captainWIMM Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6,605
    Well, that´s what you should expect but it seems like they haven´t updated their power rankings on the mobile app.

Here´s their comment about the Texans:

Houston has extended its franchise worst 13-game losing streak and are still one game ahead of the Redskins in...

The Texans lost their 13th in a row in week 16 last year, that´s why I guess those rankings were made after week 16 last year.

6. Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan YUT !!!

Ratings:
    +1,456
    Yeah, I read that WAAAAYYYYY at the bottom. Like i said, i stopped once I hit the packers......
    thanks for pointing that out. I checked to see if there were more recent updates for the mobile app, there were none.
    Do they normally wait this long to update the mobile stuff? I thought with the way we all have and use mobile devices, that crap would be up to date all the time? I hope they get offtheir butts and update it soon, season is right around the corner.

7. captainWIMM

captainWIMM Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6,605
    They should have updated the power rankings a long time ago, seems like Fox Sports isn´t up to date with all these new technologies. ;)

8. Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan YUT !!!

Ratings:
    +1,456
    seems like fox sports and me have something in common then.... lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. VolvoD

VolvoD Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +653
    Power rankings are like a holes....

I would like to see us at number 32 on every power ranking. That would be awesome.

• Funny Funny x 1