Forum Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
for one more year or two?

Aaron Rodgers can ride the pines a little more, imo.

OP
OP
H

Hammy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You may care, if the Pack doesn't have a winning season this year.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think saying "stick a fork in him, he's done" was the wrong way to word it.
Do i think he's no good? Nope. I still think he has "it".
Do i think he should come back and play here? Nope.
He stated he was done, and retired. That put the whole process into motion that we now will have Rodgers as our QB, good or bad.
It wouldn't be fair to Rodgers, OR the Packers to now change it all.
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Brett Favre, but the time has come to move on without him. Remember, HE made the decision. The Packers gave him plenty of time to decide either way, and HE made the choice.
Now, if Rodgers did get injured (which i hope doesn't happen) I would say "why not?" to bringing Favre in to finish the season. But i don't think he would be in shape physically to do so. He would probably take a long time to get back into "football" shape. It would leave him open to more of a chance of a bad injury, as he wouldn't be physically prepared to play.
He worked his butt off all last off season, so he could be ready to play the 2007 season. He hasn't been doing that now.
Just my humble opinion of course.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I believe he called out Walkerwhen he wanted more money. He always wanted people to live up to their word or honor their contract, etc... Didn't he?

So if he says he is retired, does his own words apply to him or is he beyond contestation?

4brett4eva

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whatever! The team and apparently the fans don't want him back!! I want him back even if it is at another team. I don't want him to have a mediocre season that would let him down, but I think if he went where it was established like Minnesota or Kansas City possibly who knows?

ILOVE BRETT FAVRE!!!

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well I won't pick " stick a fork in him" but I don't want him to come back. I wish he didn't retire but now that he has he should stick to his word. If he were to come back to play for another team I would stop being s Favre fan. He is my favorite player of all time but I am loyal to the Packers more than I am to a player.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whatever! The team and apparently the fans don't want him back!!

What does that even mean?

MM\TT built a team that went 13-3 and deep into the playoffs.

Favre retired. He wasn't fired. Your stupidity angers me.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whatever! The team and apparently the fans don't want him back!! I want him back even if it is at another team. I don't want him to have a mediocre season that would let him down, but I think if he went where it was established like Minnesota or Kansas City possibly who knows?

ILOVE BRETT FAVRE!!!

You think Minnesota and KC are established teams? *shudder*

I love when, once a year, all the little draft day trolls come out defiling us all with their prophecies of gloom and doom for the following year. Ted Thompson hates Brett Favre, rabble rabble rabble. Are you guys going to be saying the same garbage next year? Let me know so I can stock up on Excedrin before-hand. Crawl back into your hiding spots until next year.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
for one more year or two?

Aaron Rodgers can ride the pines a little more, imo.

Brett Favre can do whatever he wants, and you can follow his every move. Whatever. You follow Brett Favre, and I'll follow the Packers. The guy called it a career. He has moved on. Now, can we? Please?!?!

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett Favre in '07 was the 2nd best QB in the NFL after Tom Brady. I'd put P Manning as #3 and Tony Romo at #4. Those four are the elite, the tier I QBs.

I'd love for Favre to play for the Packers one more year. What I want and what I'll get aren't always the same thing.

It's not going to happen. We might as well be asking ourselves what we'd do with all that money when we win the lottery.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

ILOVE BRETT FAVRE!!!
Excuse me for asking...............why do you have a Packer flag in your avatar?
Are you just a Packer fan because Favre was on the team?
Are you gonna STOP being a Packer fan now that he's gone?
Favre himself made the CHOICE to quit. No one forced him out the door.
He had several months to decide, and he made his decision to retire.
Now, IF he decided to play for another team, i would wish him well.........unless he had to play against the Packers. Then i would hope that he threw 5 inteceptions in the game, and we beat him 52-3.
I'm a Favre fan, but a PACKER Fanatic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts