1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

For official Brett forum peeps

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by longtimefan, Jan 24, 2010.

1. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +471
    Hay guyzz! Wee shood ttly soo da NFL bcuz dey no kall da facemas on rodgerz!!!111

Idiots.

2. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +110
    Why did jess post with words such as "DA"

Where are we from??????????????

Sounds like we are in LA or something

3. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +471
    That's my "impersonating idiots" voice. Well not voice, umm, that's the way I type when i'm impersonating idiots. :lol:

4. Clay's Jock Strap

Clay's Jock Strap TRK's Hero

Ratings:
    +26
    I think Buss Cook is a lawyer... Maybe he'd be interested??

5. Green_Bay_Packers

Ratings:
    +110
    Oh Ok Its Kinda Hard To Know That Because Im Reading It From A Computer Screen, I Guess It Makes Sense Now That You Told Me

6. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    Fixed that for ya!

• Like Like x 2
  7. Clay's Jock Strap

Ratings:
    +26
    :happy0005::happy0005::happy0005::happy0005: ****, that made me laugh... LOUD!

8. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,674
    Hmmmmm......
    I'm kinda curious to know what the reactions of the OBF traitors are to the Saints winning the SB.
    They must not be too happy with the Saints winning.
    It must be killing them since they predicted their pretty boy Burnt being there instead.
    And it must be killing them, again, to have seen Tracy Porter with another game ending INT.

9. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,977
    Some quotes

10. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +471
    Are they kidding with the "crowd hated the Saints" thing? That was the most one-sided crowd i've ever heard at a Super Bowl and it was FOR the Saints. The place was going insane after Porter's pick.

Idiots probably confused "boo" with "Who dat?"

11. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    Cards Steelers was pretty one sided, also.

12. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,674
    Yeah it was pretty much a home game for the Saints. Probably because Florida wasn't that far away.
    Funny thing since the Saints were the "Away" team.
    :nhl_fight:

13. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,977
    gawd they are STILL whining about how Brett was mistreated

14. The_PackisBack

The_PackisBack GO PACK GO!

Ratings:
    +3
    Thats because you first have Favre first fans who cry even if he is hit legally and then you now mix them with Vikings fans which may be poorest excuse for a fanbase in the NFL.

Thats right folks its the perfect storm of douchebags!!!

God help us all!

Seriously though they are the biggest bunch of hypocritical, whiny, disillusioned fan base in the history of sports.

Makes me freaking sick. :viksux::banging:

15. Green_Bay_Packers

Ratings:
    +110
    HAHAHA Great pic The_PackisBack

16. The_PackisBack

The_PackisBack GO PACK GO!

Ratings:
    +3
    Thanks! Thought about doing Lambeau Field: Cause Domes are for sissies or Lambeau Field: Not for QB's over 40!!

17. Hauschild

Hauschild Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +11
    Didn't help, that's for sure. However, the defense gave up 3 points - even if bad calls were involved on the final Saints' drive.

I'll say it 'till the cows come home - if you enter a game needing 400 yards passing, 4 TD's and 0 INT's from your QB, you're either delusional, or desperate.

One or three players can take you to the playoffs, but at that point, you need all 53 players and all the coaches to what they're paid to do, to win the Super Bowl.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,674
    I still don't get it how or why Brent blew it.
    See, that's what makes a great QB great.
    He learns from his mistakes and doesn't repeat them.
    A losing, failing QB just keeps repeating them over and over again.
    And that's what Brett Favre is. A losing, failing overated QB.

19. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,674
  20. angryguy77

angryguy77 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    You are going to look like complete idiots if AR tosses a pick/fumble and GB losses in the 4th qtr of his next playoff game. We know he can play well, but it's so funny with the way you all talk. It's like he has some great proven playoff history:suicide2:

21. Clay's Jock Strap

Ratings:
    +26
    You know what angry guy, it's like this... Brett Favre has a proven track record of throwing back-breaking INTs in playoff games. Aaron Rodgers doesn't - yet.

Think of it like a parent with two sons. One is a proven delinquent who has been in trouble a bunch of times and is on his way to prison. The other is younger, and is a completely different person. Now he MAY end up going the same route as his older brother but he may also look at what has become of his older brother and do everything in his power to not make the same mistakes and live a good life.

Yeah, maybe AR ends up being the same playoff INT machine favre has been... BUT, even a complete favre fan like yourself has to be able to recognize the difference in the approach favre and Rodgers have to the game right? Favre has averaged 17 INTs per year over 19 seaons and AR has averaged 10 over 2 seasons. It took favre 19 years to have a year below 10 picks, it took AR 2. One is known for protecting the ball the other is known for being a reckless gun slinger.

You tell me, do you really believe it is likely that AR will become known for turning the ball over in the playoffs? Do you really believe that a guy who puts so much effort and pride into not throwing interceptions will turn into a completely different guy in the post season over the course of his career? Favre was never known for being careful with the ball, regular or post season. I think the odds of what you are suggesting are short at best.

But you can keep on hoping... Wish in one hand, **** in the other, see which one fills up first.

22. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    Now THAT is an example of a GREAT Packer fan wishing his team go well.

I'm with you angryguy, GO PACK GO!

P.S.: Robdog, I'm gonna PM you, but if you're watching this, WTF man! Just noticed it, no Packer emotions! Only those :viksux::chisux::detsux:...

23. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +585
    Who's to say, time will tell. I don't think anybody can say seriously one way or the other. I haven't seen people on the forum saying AR is going to beperfect in the playoffs. He wasn't in the last one (1 picks, fumble-6).

However, he's young and he has proven he protects the ball better than farve (That's a fact hard to argue with).

At this stage in their Careers, Rodgers has the better upside and hasn't cost his teams 4 trips to the SB with dumbass Interceptions. If/when he matches Farve's 4 Championship Chokes we'll talk.

24. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +585
    I've had worse bruises/swelling than that after some hard sparring in Muay Thai. yawn.... I couldn't walk the day after, but during the sparring I could go just fine due to the adrenaline (I feel almost no pain). So, not I'm not the impressed with him finishing the game or as an excuse for throwing that pick.

Can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

25. AllouezPackerFan

AllouezPackerFan Section 121 Row 47

Ratings:
    +339

And you call yourself a Packer fan. Its talk like this from "Packer" fans this season that disgusted me. You don't even deserve to cheer for the Pack.:viksux: