Flynn haters are quiet..

OP
OP
rodell330

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Flynn was not on the Packers then..

Wallace doesnt get hurt, I believe he does better than Scott did...No need to call Flynn up

I was never opposed to Flynn coming in, I said all along that if Mm believe he is the better option for a win, Flynn plays....and not to say I told you, I was proved right today as well, by Flynn being put in and he gave us better option to win..

And it was one game..

He very well could stink it up Thursday

Lol MM will start Tolzien

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
C'mon lets give Rodell some props for being right instead of busting his balls.

Was it REALLY that hard to call...

I said that if they felt he was better option they would call him up..

I said if they felt he was better than Scott he would be playing

I said MM isnt holding him back because Mm's ego is to big..

If anything this proves my theory that q/b need a certain OC to help them succeed...And I believe I mentioned it on this forum that he sucked on other teams cuz he can only play for MM
Lol MM will start Tolzien

Not if Wallace never got hurt

OP
OP
rodell330

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Was it REALLY that hard to call...

I said that if they felt he was better option they would call him up..

I said if they felt he was better than Scott he would be playing

I said MM isnt holding him back because Mm's ego is to big..

If anything this proves my theory that q/b need a certain OC to help them succeed...And I believe I mentioned it on this forum that he sucked on other teams cuz he can only play for MM

Not if Wallace never got hurt

Thats fine but i said that Flynn was better because he new the offense and could at least move the offense. Tolzien isnt the backup as long as Flynn is on the roster either. I think TT should extend Flynn. Hes clearly the better option.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
If that O,line does,t show more promise at blocking and protection those hits Flynn took will have Tolzien our started for the rest of the season..C'mon MM a little better play calling, Lynch said it- "Play like your going to the Playoffs"

mkonyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think TT should extend Flynn. Hes clearly the better option.

That's a tough one. We have lots of free agents at the end of this season and I have a feeling Flynn's gonna want more than what we can afford to pay a backup (unfortunately). That said, does anyone know what the Flynn deal was? I can't find anything in regards to the money involved, ect.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
If that O,line does,t show more promise at blocking and protection those hits Flynn took will have Tolzien our started for the rest of the season..C'mon MM a little better play calling, Lynch said it- "Play like your going to the Playoffs"

Newhouse was playing..That hurts big time..

We need Barclay back

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There's this post by Rodell to level the playing field.
longtimefan said:
He rather be stubborn with "his" guy then to win..

That is what you are saying??
Well yes and no..and heres what i mean. Tolzien is 0-2 as the starter and still wet behind the ears in the playbook. He's got a big arm yes, he's thrown for a bunch of yds yes..but has he won any games? No. Has the offense scored many points? No. The win loss stat is more important then the amount of yds he's thrown for. Flynn may not have the big arm but he knows the playbook and one thing i can say is the guy put point's on the board and at least won games or kept us close...can't say the same for Tolzien. Oh and btw the defense was bad when Flynn started to. Go figure eh?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
That's a tough one. We have lots of free agents at the end of this season and I have a feeling Flynn's gonna want more than what we can afford to pay a backup (unfortunately). That said, does anyone know what the Flynn deal was? I can't find anything in regards to the money involved, ect.

I think Flynn is done being a free agent like last time..

He knows his role here and I think he stays this time and accepts a small contract in terms of $$$

I heard vet min contract for Flynn this time

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He played well. I had no problem with what MM did with the starter and then the switch.

QB wasn't the problem, it's been the defense.

I stand by my disagreement with the fans who think Flynn is some sort of magical savior for this team.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Win or lose he was the right man for the job from the start. All you folks that talked bad about him now eat your words. I told you so.
It's not the Flynn haters that are quiet.
It's the Flynn lovers.
Wallace starts.
"Bring back Flynn!!!!"
He returns.
Tolzien starts.
Crickets.
Tolzien fails.
Still crickets.

I was right that Tolzien shouldn't have started and that it should have been Flynn.
I was down during the time I saw Tolzein was playing.
When I saw Flynn coming onto the field, it was a breath of fresh air.
Mike is a moron and has made big time mistakes that may cost us playoff chances at not starting Flynn.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
There's this post by Rodell to level the playing field.
longtimefan said:
He rather be stubborn with "his" guy then to win..

That is what you are saying??
Well yes and no..and heres what i mean. Tolzien is 0-2 as the starter and still wet behind the ears in the playbook. He's got a big arm yes, he's thrown for a bunch of yds yes..but has he won any games? No. Has the offense scored many points? No. The win loss stat is more important then the amount of yds he's thrown for. Flynn may not have the big arm but he knows the playbook and one thing i can say is the guy put point's on the board and at least won games or kept us close...can't say the same for Tolzien. Oh and btw the defense was bad when Flynn started to. Go figure eh?

My other part

And do you think MM isnt aware of the losses and every VALID point you just made?

We can agree he does..

So why wouldnt he want to fix it? Just because of ego? Or is Matt really ready?

I cant phatom a nfl coach stay with the worse option is all...

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
I think Flynn is done being a free agent like last time..

He knows his role here and I think he stays this time and accepts a small contract in terms of $$$

I heard vet min contract for Flynn this time
Well he can,t complain, he became a millionaire, and now he is back up again, when we need him…..

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't remember anyone saying they hated Flynn but do agree that as of today against a really, really bad Vikings team. Flynn was the right call.

I would imagine he gets the start against the Lions next week as I doubt Rodgers will be cleared to go.

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I say play him like a top backup if we keeps playing like this

Pat4DaPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Really like what Flynn brings to this team. He knows the plays, he knows the coaches, he knows the guys, and the guys know him. A very good replacement if Aaron can't play.

Members online

Latest posts