Finley: Graham and Gronk "are going to have to show me something"

morningwood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"I know Gronk and Jimmy Graham — they did well last year," Finley said. "But in this league, you've got to do it consistently. If you've shown that you can do it one time, you have to come back and do it.
"They're going to have to show me something. I'm not trying to beat them or see what I can do better than them, but they're going to have to show me a little more."

Read more: http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2012-05-31/jermichael-finley-green-bay-packers-not-completely-sold-on-rob-gronkowski-new-en#ixzz1xPjJsw6r

Mr. Consistency speaks.​

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Yeah, this story is like 2 weeks old, at least.

And yeah, Finley is an idiot.

OP
OP
morningwood

morningwood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry, I did not see it posted. I figured you all know that he is an idiot -- I just wanted to make sure. I would hate for someone to go out and buy a Finley jersey and then find out. The court ordered me to perform community service and this is what I decided on.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
lol.

You won't find a bigger Finley defender on these boards than me, but that was just a cringeworthy moment as a supporter of Finley. Someone who had the year he had, is the last person who should be calling out two players who completely blew him away in terms of production.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts