1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Finding solace in the misfortune of others

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Kitten, Oct 18, 2010.

1. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Sep 13, 2010
    Evil plan, but we must make ourselves feel better somehow. Reading all the threads about the woes of the Packers got me thinking about the woes of other teams. I know it's not right to find solace and possibly humor in the misfortune of other teams, but I simply cannot help myself. No matter how bad things may be here, there is always somebody who is in a worse situation then us. I'd like to present the Dallas Cowboys. 1-5, they are just a mess right now. There is panic in the streets, people running around and carrying on, you'd think Elmo just died or something. They too were picked to win the SB this year, not looking good is it.

I think it might be comforting to find teams that are struggling worse, it might make us feel better!
  2. 3irty1

3irty1 Fear the Dreads!

Mar 12, 2009
    Well, lets look at our NFC North counterparts. The Vikings are barely hanging on by a thread, and the Lions put up a fight every time they play but end up losing. Atleast we beating them right?
  3. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Aug 7, 2006
    I look at the NFL standings after every loss and search out how many we are still ahead of!!

I can't imagine being a Dallas fan right about now! :blink: hehehehee!