Field a Mess

missinghoagies

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jay Glazier reporting the field is a mess, how can the NFL continue(field conditions in the playoffs have been a long time element back to Steelers/Raiders when Pitt allowed the field to become a sheet of ice back in the 70s) to allow this to happen, unacceptable, talking about a multi-billion dollar corporation and they allow the field to be a mess. One thing if the field breaks down b/c of weather during the game completely a different thing for the field to be a mess an hour before the game and weather has nothing to do with it. Especially considering they could solve the problem by mandating that field turf goes into any field that has proven to break down as the year goes on...I really hope the field does not become the story or if it does it is because a Bear slips at a critical point in the game since it is quite obvious they want the field to be a mess...

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
"Painted mud" is what I heard. Painted. Frigging. Mud.

Please let this not be what determines the outcome of this game.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
they had a tarp on it yesterday and blowing warm air under it, and the heating coils under the turf turned on..

Ummmm

Cold on top of the tarp, warm air under creates? Condensation? Right????

And if it does, the field under it has no roots..

so we get water dropping on it with no root systems... what they expect..And the NFL said it wouldnt be an issue

Can Hester run on it?

Members online

Latest posts