Favre's interview with Marino

bsmith_501

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone see the Dan Marino interview with BF today on "Inside the NFL?" Very Poignant.

He is not happy at all with the way he played this year. He's completely torn about retirement. He said he needed to get away to make the decision. He even said that people are going to say "here he goes again, why can't he just make up his mind?". I'd say based on what I saw, it's gonna be 60 days before he makes a decision and he'll probably return, just MHO. He said he just couldn't comprehend wearing another uniform other than Packer colors. Best interview I've seen on Favre this year and the most revealing. Marino's take in an interview with Costas afterward, is that Favre has absolutely no idea what he's gonna do right now. He looked and sounded just kind of beat up to me.

Happy New Years Everyone!!!

OP
OP
B

bsmith_501

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will look and get back to you. It was on HBO, so i looked on the website and cant find it. I will keep looking.

Mauk10

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When asked by Costas if he thought Favre would return next year I couldn't make out if Marino said he thought he "would" or "wouldn't".

Members online

Latest posts