1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Favre's interview with Marino

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by bsmith_501, Dec 30, 2005.

1. bsmith_501

bsmith_501 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Anyone see the Dan Marino interview with BF today on "Inside the NFL?" Very Poignant.

He is not happy at all with the way he played this year. He's completely torn about retirement. He said he needed to get away to make the decision. He even said that people are going to say "here he goes again, why can't he just make up his mind?". I'd say based on what I saw, it's gonna be 60 days before he makes a decision and he'll probably return, just MHO. He said he just couldn't comprehend wearing another uniform other than Packer colors. Best interview I've seen on Favre this year and the most revealing. Marino's take in an interview with Costas afterward, is that Favre has absolutely no idea what he's gonna do right now. He looked and sounded just kind of beat up to me.

Happy New Years Everyone!!!

2. WinnipegPackFan

WinnipegPackFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Does anyone know if I can catch this interview on the net anywhere ?

3. CalifPacker

CalifPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Do you have a link?

4. bsmith_501

bsmith_501 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I will look and get back to you. It was on HBO, so i looked on the website and cant find it. I will keep looking.

5. Mauk10

Mauk10 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    When asked by Costas if he thought Favre would return next year I couldn't make out if Marino said he thought he "would" or "wouldn't".

6. JbShell

JbShell Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I believe the way I say it Marino thinks Favre will be back with the Packers