1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Favre shoved McCarthy

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Zero2Cool, Oct 6, 2007.

1. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8

I remember seeing Brett shoved Mike. I got a helluva chuckle out of that. Did anyone else notice it? If not, WHY HAVEN'T YOU WATCH THE VIDEO I MADE! :)

2. Greg C.

Greg C. Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I saw that too, and I loved it. McCarthy is great. I can't say enough about the guy.

3. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I loved that, it was so unexpected.

I could have sworn for a couple of seconds after the shove that McCarthy looked really ticked off, like a "WTF are you doing" type of expression. But then he smiled; it was great to see even the head coach having some in-game fun.

4. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    The reason he looked that way (in my opinion) was that he was caught off guard. He wasn't looking at Brett when it happened. He was looking at a different player. I caught it all right when it happened. Once the coach saw who it was, and he realized why it happened, thats when he smiled.

5. Tiger

Tiger Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    i also note how the young recievers and favre really get along well together, like in the Vikings game when Ruvell Martin was telling Brett jokingly how he thought he was a just a good quarterback. :)

6. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Well.....why not! After all, he's probably a "father figure" to them!!! :lol:

7. Cdnfavrefan

Cdnfavrefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    LOL I'm liking the atmosphere I'm starting to see with this team. The nice thing to is how often you see the D guys and the O guys joking together. Usually doesn't take long for a struggling team to form a split between the units

8. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Yup.......when things go bad, finger pointing starts.

9. Aytumious

Aytumious Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    One thing to keep in mind is that they are probably pretty friendly despite McCarthy being the coach since they are so close in age and spend so much time working together. We've all heard Favre talk about how hard it is at times to relate to his young teammates.

10. Yared-Yam

Yared-Yam Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Zero, you always have that 'Packers vs Team highlight video' text in your signature, but there's no link.

Is there a link to it or are you just teasing me?

11. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    They're hosted on my site and I'm not allowed to link to my site in my signature box.

12. Cdnfavrefan

Cdnfavrefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

Better when guys in the locker room are pulling fingers instaed of pointing them :lol:

13. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Tis true CDN.....tis true!!! :lol:

14. WinnipegPackFan

WinnipegPackFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Good Topic,

It took me a little while to warm up to MM. It's not that he seemed like a bad guy but I am one of those people who over analyze players and coaches to death before making a decision about them. With that being said; I really love the way MM seems to be taking this team and the bonding that seems to be going on between the players. A tough guy that seems to really know the game and does not undervalue the importance of positive communication between players and coaches.

Two thumbs up for MM in my books !!!