Favre interview part 2

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Come on, Trom, admit it. It's pissing you off because he's reminding you of an ex that you're still thinking about.

Indecision. Prima donnas do that.

Umair - I agree with you. I think he would compete for a starting spot. Favre would be hard to beat. He knows the game as well as anyone, and he has God given abilities that guys in their 20s only wish they had.

NFL_GEEK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
favre said he understands that the team moved. he said he wants to go to another team because the packers dont want him any more. i dont see anything wrong with that. they should release him or trade him and they are not even willing to do that. so in my opinion its the packers that are at fault. they dont want him to play for the packers and they dont want him to play for anyone else, thats kind of shady.

WHAT THE f&ck IS THIS WE MOVED ON BULL ****, IF ONE OF THE BEST QBS IN FOOT BALL WANTS TO PLAY AGAIN I WOULD GLADLY MAKE HIM THE STARTER AGAIN.

i agree...if GB doesn't want him...just release him and get it over..you know he's only got like two great years left in him...

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chevelle2 said:
Umair -

If they truly thought BF was a better option of AR, wouldn't they be begging for his return?

you you're telling me that AR is a better option than favre?? he has not done anything to prove that. i agree that brett is a fault for what he did but he should be able to come back and be the starter because he has a better chance of winning. favre played really well last season and i dont think his skills will decrease so quickly.

why can't they just let the 2 fight it out for the starter position?
Uh....Umair......they could.....Favre isn't willing to do so. Didn't you see the interview?
When asked if he would come to camp and compete for the starting position, his answer was "WHY???"
Thats it.......WHY? Great answer, hey? HE quit, HE left the team, yet he's not willing to compete for his job. Guess he doesn't REALLY want it, does he? I thought he was a great copetitor......why not now?

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greta said the "Minneapolis Vikings" More than once. LOL
She didn't actually say "Minneapolis Vikings," but she kept referring to them as "Minneapolis." It was kind of odd. I kept waiting for Brett to correct her, but he never did.

Latest posts