favorite college team...

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Auburn Tigers for me cause when I was growing up and choosing my sports teams the Badgers were in the crapper, and Auburn games were all over ESPN on replay...I grew up watching Bo Jackson and Brent Fullwood in college...and yet I never DID like Jackson.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have no trouble expressing my love for the Iowa Hawkeyes, grew up in Iowa and always loved Iowa's tough defense and strong O-Line play. Kinnick stadium is a great place to be on a Saturday, because it's always sold-out and the Hawkeye fans are pretty passionate about it.

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Penn State Nittany Lions!

Born and raised in Pennsylvania. Love the tradition. Beaver Stadium is the most amazing atmosphere in college sports.

Wolvi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GO BLUE!!! I am a huge Wolverines fan! This is the year to finally get revenge on those buckeyes! I love that Woodson was both a Wolverine and is now a Packer!!!

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OH-IO OHio Sate Buckeyes! 30mins from Columbus here. Kicking off the season this weekend with TBDBITL!(The best damn band in the land) GO BUCKS!

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Michigan Wolverines. Family tradition. We bleed blue and gold (with a lot of Green in there, of course).

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Badger fan of course. Overall for hockey, basketball, and football I cant think of a more well rounded school, as year in and year out we are competitive. Oh and we will own your school when it comes to partying.

John

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hey whats your fav college team? and why?
Notre Dame. Why? I guess because I am Irish (by heritage), Catholic, and I grew up in the midwest LOL. I'm not saying that every Irish Catholic Midwesterner should be a Notre Dame fan but they struck a chord with me. I love their tradition, and I love the school too. It was always my dream to attend Notre Dame but alas I didn't have the money and couldn't get a scholarship. So I ended up in the Marine Corps instead.:spiteful:

Haley Ray

Cheesehead
Reaction score
North Carolina, although they usually rank better in basketball.... 1st in the ACC 2015. Southern Cal second fav

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last college football game I watched was the rose bowl about 20 years ago or so when the Badgers went and the only reason I watched that was because my room mates threw a party. I suppose I should say the UWEC Bluegolds because that's where I went to college but I never went to one of their games either.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Last college football game I watched was the rose bowl about 20 years ago or so when the Badgers went and the only reason I watched that was because my room mates threw a party. I suppose I should say the UWEC Bluegolds because that's where I went to college but I never went to one of their games either.
They still play at Carson Park?

CashInFist

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like WVU and Marshall. I think I may be the only person on the planet that likes both at the same time, LOL

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
WOW! That was Rose Bowl game was a Classic! Back and forth, punch after punch. Congrats to the Trojans.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't see it, didn't look like the defenses did too much punching form the score.

Members online

Latest posts