favorite college team...

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
The defenses had their moments. As did video review. I would love to know how many plays were reviewed, there were a lot of them. It was mainly an offensive battle for sure, but back and forth momentum swings and the last second game winning long FG made it a fun game to watch.

WakeUpTheEchoes12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Notre Dame Fighting Irish for football and Minnesota for hockey. ND because I just fell in love with them after watching them throughout the 2005 season. Gophers hockey because I'm from Minnesota. I don't really watch any other college sports.

PACKmasterGeneral

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am a born and raised dyed in the wool BYU Cougars fan. I am so excited to Jamaal Williams wearing the green and yellow!!

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I am a born and raised dyed in the wool BYU Cougars fan. I am so excited to Jamaal Williams wearing the green and yellow!!

Welcome to the Packer Fan Forum. We are equally excited to have Jamaal in Green and GOLD. Yellow is the color of cheese and we have nothing to do with cheese. :whistling: It is funny that you will hear us Packer fans refer to "The Green and Gold", when you are correct......that gold sure looks a bit yellow. ;)

BTW we are also excited to have former BYU QB Taysom Hill make a run for a roster spot.

PACKmasterGeneral

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks I appreciate the heads up! Gold sounds much better than yellow. I bought tickets for the Monday night game on November 6th against Detroit about a month ago and don't want to get out there and not know what the heck I am talking about.

Croquet

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Go Gators. Born and raised in Florida. Some family went to UF.

Packers and Gators. I am blessed.

The Badgers are my second favorite college team. I grew to follow them from all the Packers fans I have met over the years.

Packerpug

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Once you pay college tuition they become your favorite team. My kids went to UCLA and USC both who had terrible years this year. So those are the teams I root for

coachal89

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Live in Texas and root for the Gators, like their colors and became a big fan when Urban Meyer took over in 2005 (screw him) and been following since.

Reaction score
I kind of became a Boiler Fan this year all due to Tyler Trent. Was sad to hear of his passing on New Years Day, what a wonderful guy and heart warming story. I imagine there will be a movie made.

He never made all this about himself either. Was always talking about helping others til the end. When Brett Favres dad passed Favre on occasion has mentioned a higher power being present in that Oakland game. I swear that night in West Lafayette, IN when Purdue took down Ohio State you could feel that energy. Everyone knew this game was about more than football. Tyler wished for it and it happened. Almost chilling.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
He never made all this about himself either. Was always talking about helping others til the end. When Brett Favres dad passed Favre on occasion has mentioned a higher power being present in that Oakland game. I swear that night in West Lafayette, IN when Purdue took down Ohio State you could feel that energy. Everyone knew this game was about more than football. Tyler wished for it and it happened. Almost chilling.

Well said and I was watching that game, could feel the electricity from my couch. :) Even my Brother, who is a HUGE Buckeyes fan said "Well, I don't feel as bad about the game, Happy they won it for Tyler."

I have never felt so bad about seeing a team get pounded as I did for Tyler and the Boilermakers against Auburn in the Music City Bowl. Very sad that it turned out to be his last game. :(

Reaction score
Well said and I was watching that game, could feel the electricity from my couch. :) Even my Brother, who is a HUGE Buckeyes fan said "Well, I don't feel as bad about the game, Happy they won it for Tyler."

I have never felt so bad about seeing a team get pounded as I did for Tyler and the Boilermakers against Auburn in the Music City Bowl. Very sad that it turned out to be his last game. :(

Yeah from a football standpoint we were outmatched mentally and physically with those guys. Tyler got to ride in on a private jet with the Colts owner and some players that day though. Im sure that was cool. None the less, Tyler will be missed. Glad to see all fan bases come together show support.

Reaction score
My favorite college team is NC State. That is where I went to school. I also grew up an NC State fan because that is where both of my parents went as well. I saw Philip Rivers and Russel Wilson, among other future NFL players, play college ball here.

Members online

Latest posts