favorite college team...

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Wisconsin Badgers because i'm from there.

Florida Gators (only their football team) because they're fun as hell to watch.

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
Notre Dame. I went to school there for three years, and Notre Dame games are really really fun to go to. After Lambeau Field, Notre Dame Stadium is the best place to watch football, and is the only stadium in football with almost as much tradition....maybe even more.

superquest

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Miami Hurricanes I grew up in the 80's we kicked everyones butt.Hell to this day we still have the most current players in the NFL according to CBS sports.com.It's all about the U.

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
The Miami Hurricanes I grew up in the 80's we kicked everyones butt.Hell to this day we still have the most current players in the NFL according to CBS sports.com.It's all about the U.

Its all about the most national championships and most Heisman Trophy winners.....GO IRISH!!!!

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
The 30 for 30 ESPN put on about them was fascinating.

Nobody has swagger like that anymore.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Notre Dame. No particular reason, was amazed with their tradition, their colors and what they represent...

They're the most similar to the Green Bay Packers NCAA-wise...

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
Notre Dame. No particular reason, was amazed with their tradition, their colors and what they represent...

They're the most similar to the Green Bay Packers NCAA-wise...

Have you ever seen a game at Notre Dame Stadium???? Its amazing. Football Saturday in South Bend is the only thing close to football Sunday in Green Bay. Its amazing.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Have you ever seen a game at Notre Dame Stadium???? Its amazing. Football Saturday in South Bend is the only thing close to football Sunday in Green Bay. Its amazing.
I'm from Brazil so no. That shouldn't be an assumption, since I did saw a game at Lambeau field...

But I was never into college football... Only started watching in 2005, and last year was the first season I watched pretty much every game.

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
I'm from Brazil so no. That shouldn't be an assumption, since I did saw a game at Lambeau field...

But I was never into college football... Only started watching in 2005, and last year was the first season I watched pretty much every game.

Brazil? Awesome. Notre Dame Stadium is the only football venue that is as close to awesomeness as Lambeau Field is.

Getting Psyched for the World Cup then huh?

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fav. NCAA Football team = MSU Spartans.... they always look like they can make a run at the Big 10 title in the start of the year but then usually blow it 5 or 6 games in..... Fan because my whole family went there.... haha but not me I went to go to Lake Superior State = Hockey

NCAA team I hate = Michigan.... They have no respect for anyone and they're a bunch of rich kids! Since the Appalachian State game they have just looked like bums and I'm LOVING IT!

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brazil? Awesome. Notre Dame Stadium is the only football venue that is as close to awesomeness as Lambeau Field is.

Getting Psyched for the World Cup then huh?
Kinda...

Care more about my own soccer team than about the country's... During Wolrd Cup is pretty much the only time I watch Brazil play, and cheer for them.

I know about South Bend. I'm not exactly an avid fan, but know about the before the game happenings, about the traditions (gold dust) and such.

Yeah, I like them because they're so similar to the Packers.

Even last year, they were eerie close to us. Playmakers at offense, a great, very careful QB, but a lacking D, a TERRIBLE OL and lack of focus and concentration.

But after the Tampa game, the Packers changed, and the Irish remained the same...

I didn't like Weiss. I thought he was a worse version of MM: a great play designer, a stupend QB coach, but someone who couldn't get the best of his team.

MM eventually could, and he paid much more attention to the D, because he didn't have almost anything to do with it.

Weiss, on the other hand...

Kyle McCarthy was our greatest playmaker on D. Enough said...

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
Kinda...

Care more about my own soccer team than about the country's... During Wolrd Cup is pretty much the only time I watch Brazil play, and cheer for them.

I know about South Bend. I'm not exactly an avid fan, but know about the before the game happenings, about the traditions (gold dust) and such.

Yeah, I like them because they're so similar to the Packers.

Even last year, they were eerie close to us. Playmakers at offense, a great, very careful QB, but a lacking D, a TERRIBLE OL and lack of focus and concentration.

But after the Tampa game, the Packers changed, and the Irish remained the same...

I didn't like Weiss. I thought he was a worse version of MM: a great play designer, a stupend QB coach, but someone who couldn't get the best of his team.

MM eventually could, and he paid much more attention to the D, because he didn't have almost anything to do with it.

Weiss, on the other hand...

Kyle McCarthy was our greatest playmaker on D. Enough said...

Yeah....McCarthy was always in the right place at the right time on defense. Mantai Teo will be a beast at LB for the Irish next season. I am also glad that Weiss is gone.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah....McCarthy was always in the right place at the right time on defense. Mantai Teo will be a beast at LB for the Irish next season. I am also glad that Weiss is gone.
McCarthy was good. But he wouldn't start in a lot of teams. He missed tackles, he wasn't fast, he didn't hit hard...

I'd still rather have him than Mays, though. I hate Taylor Mays.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
SU Basketball all the way. If you live in Upstate NY and don't bleed for Boeheim then You'll get run outa town.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wisconsin Badgers, from wisconsin and have season tickets to Hockey and football. Other than Wi, I cheer for the U. I cant stand Notre Dame, but I dont think its worth going into, no one will win the argument.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Illinois for basketball and football

mainly everyone in my family went there.

I am bidding on a game worn Juice Williams jersey from last season.

How are the games down there? I think I might go to one next season.

OP
OP
lancer84

lancer84

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My favorites California, the Golden Bears. Pretty good history... back in the late 40's early 50's...I do have to confess I hopped on the bandwagon in '04, but have been watching their ups and downs ever since..they sure as hell produced a damn good QB and potentially a great running back!

Cardsmc25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I root for Wisconsin because I'm from there... I get disappointed because they are good enough to compete in the Big Ten each year, but never good enough to challenge for a NCS in sports. Other then them, I really like the Auburn Tigers. I started watching them when Wisconsin played them in some bowls, just kind of stuck with me. So when I am not saying
"On Wisconsin" it is "WAR DAMN EAGLE".

Members online

Latest posts