Face Facts: Vikings just aren't any good

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
"It ain't over yet," end Jared Allen said. "We can still go 10-6. I know that's optimism, but heck, what are you going to be, jar's half-empty guy?"

Awwww he's as optimistic as that Cowboy fan that Drew took a pic of! .... granted the 'boys pulled it off today, but still!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
They have a lot of issues right now. I don't believe Favre when he says he doesn't have issues with Chilly. Bull. That team is falling apart on the inside. I was rooting for the Bears because I thought the Vikings to be the greater threat, I think I may of been mistaken. The Bears however are going to be facing a tough schedule, they should drop off. The Vikings are just done. Packers should be able to put in the final nail and we can forget about the Vikings until next year.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They have a lot of issues right now. I don't believe Favre when he says he doesn't have issues with Chilly. Bull. That team is falling apart on the inside. I was rooting for the Bears because I thought the Vikings to be the greater threat, I think I may of been mistaken. The Bears however are going to be facing a tough schedule, they should drop off. The Vikings are just done. Packers should be able to put in the final nail and we can forget about the Vikings until next year.

I had the same feeling afterwards as chicago can be dangerous if Cutler gets a hot hand. That defense is serious.

Members online

Latest posts