extension for #74?

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aaron has had 2 good years in a row, and will probably want some money..

I am sure there is another team out there who would be willing to pay a lot more than what GB would be looking to pay him, but if he wants to stay in GB, that could change things too.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikefan...

You a-holes :evil: already tried that. THe Pack tried to keep him for cheap last year, but then last minute, you guys have to make the Pack shell out more for him :p

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IMO the Packers do not have enough money for the full signing bonus currently. It is a nice thought but his signing bonus will take a lot more than 2 million.

I think there is enough there for William Henderson and/or Cullen Jenkins or Donald Lee or Collin Cole or even Chatman.

The money will be spent but the Packers don't have enough under the 05 cap for Kampmann.

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really like the guy after that last game we had against you guys.
Maybe if we had him, he could be a defensive player of the month like Sharper is this year. :D :D :D

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Awful cocky aren't we vikefan. You idiots never learn. I just turned my calendar over to December...uh oh....time for the annual queenie swoon! By the end of the year you'll be MFing Sharper.

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
Awful cocky aren't we vikefan. You idiots never learn. I just turned my calendar over to December...uh oh....time for the annual queenie swoon! By the end of the year you'll be MFing Sharper.
Why the hatred, DePack? Just a few gentle jibes sent your way.

I know the Vikes won't be going to the playoffs this year, but Sharper has been heads and shoulders above what we had last year.

Kampmann would look good in purple, tho! :D

Peace out, DePack!

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Like DePack said, just wait until Sharper's real tackling/coverage skills show up, Vikefan, which usually is right around December...muwahaha!!! :D

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
no hatred...just reminding you about the holiday season. I guess the idiot part was over the line. Sorry about that. I'm just used to using that word when speaking about sharper. I didn't even realize. You are one of the few that I like.

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
no hatred...just reminding you about the holiday season. I guess the idiot part was over the line. Sorry about that. I'm just used to using that word when speaking about sharper. I didn't even realize. You are one of the few that I like.
It's all good......I know dislike of all things Purple runs deep on this board and I never take anything personal, nor do I intend anything personal.

When on another teams board, I try to conduct myself like a guest in someone's home.

Btw, Beat the Bears!

Members online

Latest posts