Experts pick the Pack to reach the Super Bowl

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WOW. Just WOW.

It's time to get the hype to a new level. I mean, almost every single "expert" is predicting that we'll reach the SB. That's insane. Peter King is, we're the most picked at ESPN, now EVERYBODY at NFL.COM...

Damn.

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Really we have played 3 preseason games and we are going to reach a superbowl?

Seriously lets not get too excited

Pat Kerwin is a moron, Really Bengals beating us in a Superbowl I dont know if either team will even get there lmao

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agreed! Kirwan must be a ****.
I think the Packers have a great chance of making it to the SB.
Better than the Vikings do.
But to say they will get there from being a Wild Card and then get beat by the Bengals!
HOW ARE YOU EMPLOYED IN THE NFL????:scratch:

Pat Kerwin is a moron, Really Bengals beating us in a Superbowl I dont know if either team will even get there lmao

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bucky Brooks
Aaron Rodgers puts up an MVP-caliber performance in leading a high-octane offense and the Packers to the division title.
Prediction: 12-4, first in NFC North

Vic Carucci
The Packers are serious contenders. Aaron Rodgers is among the NFL's best quarterbacks. Year Two in the 3-4 should help defense.
Prediction: 11-5, first in NFC North

Pat Kirwan
Packers could go deep in playoffs but have to deal with Vikings. Aaron Rodgers needs to stay upright, and losing DE Johnny Jolly hurts.
Prediction: 11-5, second in NFC North

Jason La Canfora
Could be the best team in football. Must avoid OL and DB injuries, but with Rodgers under center the Packers are poised for big things.
Prediction: 13-3, first in NFC North

Michael Lombardi
Offense is the best I have seen in some time. They will score a ton of points and allow their defense to rush the passer.
Prediction: 12-4, first in NFC North

Steve Wyche
Aaron Rodgers will light things up behind an upgraded line. NT B.J. Raji, playing his natural position, will be a top defender.
Prediction: 11-5, first in NFC North

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm a homer. If I had to predict something, I would say Packers to the SB. So I can't knock them as much. Its just curious that EVERY guy predicts us.

BTW, the older guys predicts us losing in the SB, and the younger guys, us winning. Just a curiosity.

Reaction score
Hopefully our defense just looks bad in preseason rather than actually being bad, Our run defense still looks great. Just a little concerned about our pass rush and our depth in the secondary

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
That's pretty sweet. I've NEVER seen that before where everybody predicted the Pack in the SB. WOW! Definitely encouraging. Hell, I'm tempted to drink the coolaid again! ROFL

You should see the posts by Viking fans. Oh man are they PISSED that their purple pukes weren't picked to even win the division this year.

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ESPN Experts giving Us a lot of love too ESPN experts' NFL predictions for 2010 - ESPN

I feel a bit nervous at that one to be honest. Anyone else worried about being jinxed by being picked by so many to win the NFC North, the Conference, and possibly win it all? I know I am. Don't we first have to intercept, force to fumble, and stop the "Name" into the ground before we deserve such praise?

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Hopefully McCarthy can keep them focused. That is a lot of good press, but it's only press. They still got to win games. I almost wish Dallas was still the media favorites, that seems to F them up every year.

Members online