1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Experts pick the Pack to reach the Super Bowl

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by The Drew, Sep 2, 2010.

1. The Drew

The Drew #packergang

Ratings:
    +490
  2. Packy

Packy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    Yup! And the Packers will win vs the Chargers. You read it here first.

3. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    WOW. Just WOW.

It's time to get the hype to a new level. I mean, almost every single "expert" is predicting that we'll reach the SB. That's insane. Peter King is, we're the most picked at ESPN, now EVERYBODY at NFL.COM...

Damn.

4. PackerFan87

PackerFan87 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +13
    Yeah wow alright. I'm very hopeful but I still wouldn't choose the Packers over the Saints just yet =\

5. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    Really we have played 3 preseason games and we are going to reach a superbowl?

Seriously lets not get too excited

Pat Kerwin is a moron, Really Bengals beating us in a Superbowl I dont know if either team will even get there lmao

6. KilrB

KilrB Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +99
    Agreed! Kirwan must be a tard.
    I think the Packers have a great chance of making it to the SB.
    Better than the Vikings do.
    But to say they will get there from being a Wild Card and then get beat by the Bengals!
    HOW ARE YOU EMPLOYED IN THE NFL????:scratch:

7. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,679
    Bucky Brooks
    Aaron Rodgers puts up an MVP-caliber performance in leading a high-octane offense and the Packers to the division title.
    Prediction: 12-4, first in NFC North

Vic Carucci
    The Packers are serious contenders. Aaron Rodgers is among the NFL's best quarterbacks. Year Two in the 3-4 should help defense.
    Prediction: 11-5, first in NFC North

Pat Kirwan
    Packers could go deep in playoffs but have to deal with Vikings. Aaron Rodgers needs to stay upright, and losing DE Johnny Jolly hurts.
    Prediction: 11-5, second in NFC North

Jason La Canfora
    Could be the best team in football. Must avoid OL and DB injuries, but with Rodgers under center the Packers are poised for big things.
    Prediction: 13-3, first in NFC North

Michael Lombardi
    Offense is the best I have seen in some time. They will score a ton of points and allow their defense to rush the passer.
    Prediction: 12-4, first in NFC North

Steve Wyche
    Aaron Rodgers will light things up behind an upgraded line. NT B.J. Raji, playing his natural position, will be a top defender.
    Prediction: 11-5, first in NFC North

8. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    I'm a homer. If I had to predict something, I would say Packers to the SB. So I can't knock them as much. Its just curious that EVERY guy predicts us.

BTW, the older guys predicts us losing in the SB, and the younger guys, us winning. Just a curiosity.

9. Aaron rodgers is god

Aaron rodgers is god Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +154
    Hopefully our defense just looks bad in preseason rather than actually being bad, Our run defense still looks great. Just a little concerned about our pass rush and our depth in the secondary

10. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +585
    That's pretty sweet. I've NEVER seen that before where everybody predicted the Pack in the SB. WOW! Definitely encouraging. Hell, I'm tempted to drink the coolaid again! ROFL

You should see the posts by Viking fans. Oh man are they PISSED that their purple pukes weren't picked to even win the division this year.

11. Mr. StyleZ

Mr. StyleZ Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +376
  12. PackAttackUK

PackAttackUK Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +26
    I hate Pat Kirwan!

13. Veretax

Veretax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6
    ESPN Experts giving Us a lot of love too ESPN experts' NFL predictions for 2010 - ESPN

I feel a bit nervous at that one to be honest. Anyone else worried about being jinxed by being picked by so many to win the NFC North, the Conference, and possibly win it all? I know I am. Don't we first have to intercept, force to fumble, and stop the "Name" into the ground before we deserve such praise?

14. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +585
    Hopefully McCarthy can keep them focused. That is a lot of good press, but it's only press. They still got to win games. I almost wish Dallas was still the media favorites, that seems to F them up every year.

15. Incubes12

Incubes12 Bay Harbor Butcher?

Ratings:
    +317
    They don't call 'em experts for nothing!

16. The Drew

The Drew #packergang

Ratings:
    +490
    Incu... thanks for bringing this back... Now all we gotta do is take it!!! All you have to have is faith!!!