Everyone leaves Lambeau early now!

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm a little dissapointed in this...yeah, it's raining, yeah, they don't look so hot, but c'mon, when you go to a Packer game you...

1) Never boo the Packers

2) Never leave early!!!

vixtalkn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank God I didn't have a ticket. Rain + Dismal Showing = Bad Time even at Lambeau.

C'mon Pack. No excuses.

Jeez.

fvre4mvp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dont even talk about bandwagon guy I live in Chicago and in 01-02 everyone was a Bears fan but couldn't name players or coaches but I could name all of them. Chicago is filled with flip floppers just like I 'm used to seeing cubs stuff all over now thats changed to sox stuff its a disgrace. That will never happen in Green Bay. MOST LOYAL FANS IN THE NFL

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Eastcoaster what is holding you back, it isn't that far from Penn. to Green Bay. When your ready. let me know and I will be able to give you all the needed information to have a good time here in Green Bay. You will find a Packer home game weekend, one big tailgate party!!Hopefully when all Packer players especially on defense get back on the field from the whirlpool Etc. , things will get a little more cohesive. We all knew this would be "a work in progress". !!

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
fvre4mvp said:
Dont even talk about bandwagon guy I live in Chicago and in 01-02 everyone was a Bears fan but couldn't name players or coaches but I could name all of them. Chicago is filled with flip floppers just like I 'm used to seeing cubs stuff all over now thats changed to sox stuff its a disgrace. That will never happen in Green Bay. MOST LOYAL FANS IN THE NFL

So leaving early is a sign of how loyal you are eh? :crazy:

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will be at the 12.25.05 Bears games, my *** will be there until the end just like always.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:
I will be at the 12.25.05 Bears games, my *** will be there until the end just like always.

Just as it should be. Why did the league schedule both Bears-Packers games in December and only three weeks apart? Dumb.

OP
OP
M

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
So leaving early is a sign of how loyal you are eh? :crazy:

YES! I was at, arguably, the UGLIEST Packer game since the Infante era (Atlanta playoff loss) and my *** was in the seat until 00:00.

If you leave early, it's an indication that you're more a fan of the winning than the team itself.

Skoalvikes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
musccy said:
I'm a little dissapointed in this...yeah, it's raining, yeah, they don't look so hot, but c'mon, when you go to a Packer game you...

1) Never boo the Packers

2) Never leave early!!!

Leave early?? Who are you kidding? I was at Lambeau at a cetain MNF game when the stadium was 3/4 Vikes fans by the end of the 3rd quarter. Do the mid 80's ring a bell? How about the last couple of playoff games? Trust me Pack fans have left early for years. It's time to erase the myth of the "greatest fans in the NFL". Like any other team the fans support a winner. Once the team goes 4-12 you will be able to get a scalped ticket for under face.

Skaol!!

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I remember growing up in the 80's and we would have to go to xmas eve games on the way up north to visit family for the holidays because no one would take the tickets. We had the van in the parking lot with the snowmobiles on the trailer and the dog waiting for us to come back out. I have sat through rain/snow and shine, hot and cold, win and loss. I don't care what anyone says about Packers fans, I'm there until the end.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerTraxx said:
Philtration said:
They call that "jumping off the bandwagon"

Any Bear's fan would be an expert on this.

Bears fans don't leave early and they don't turn away when the team is 5-11 either. They voice their feelings about it and don't put on blinders while running at the mouth about how they are the greatest fans in the world. Do you have any idea how obnoxious that sounds? I guarantee that the fans in Chicago, Cleveland and Buffalo have supported their teams through the bad times a hell of a lot more than Packer fans did in the 70s and 80s.

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Skoalvikes said:
It's time to erase the myth of the "greatest fans in the NFL".

Really... Then why doesn't Minnesota do What Green Bay did and petition their state to impose a sales tax increase to pay for that new stadium they want? Somehow I doubt such a proposal would result in the same 66% approval that Green Bay got from the voting public.

GO PACK!

Robert C. Hedley

Roadrunner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Returning briefly to the Bears; last year in order to get a ticket to the Bears-Packers game they required buyers to also buy another game tickets. Are they doing likewise this year?

Members online

Latest posts