1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Everyone chill out.

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by ivo610, Jul 30, 2011.

1. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,014
    Very Happy the target has moved.

2. Lunchboxer

Lunchboxer Guest

Ratings:
    +76
    Calm down peeps.

We dont need Free Agents thats coming from some other team and has a spuddy off the field issues.

We be getting back all the hurt guys from last season. Grant,Finley and other players.

We also have The Claymaker.

3. DevilDon

DevilDon Inclement Weather Fan

Ratings:
    +445
    I can't believe the Packers were so crazy to pass on this guy when every single other team in the league passed on him 3 times.

• Like Like x 1
  4. DevilDon

DevilDon Inclement Weather Fan

Ratings:
    +445
    Dangerous as in he might sic his dog on you or dangerous in he might brandish a weapon? I don't think Michael Vick is especially dangerous to pass on your team. If he has a threat it's to run on you. He's not a prototypical pocket passer and is prone to force throws.
    So in your "most dangerous" what exactly do you mean? He can run as a QB to be sure, but he's prone to get hit and is not the Big Ben of the Philly team. Please define how he's the "most dangerous"

5. SpartaChris

SpartaChris Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +965
    THIS^^^

I remember reading scouting reports that said Casey was most assuredly NOT his brother.

I also remember reading that Casey really didn't want to come to Green Bay, where he'd always be in the shadow of his older brother and would never get a chance to make a name for himself..