Everyone calm down!

ThePerfectBeard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know there are a lot of Packer fans out there upset because we didn't make a huge splash in free agency, but take a look at this list.
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/transactions/free-agents

There's a lot of talent left out there and there's plenty of possible bargains left. I'm actually amazed that players like Ziggy Hood, Lamarr Woodley, Brandon Spikes, and Matt Shaughnessy are still there. Plus, it's not the end of the world if we stay put. Injuries had a lot to do with last year's defense. It's going to be alright. We don't have one of the best franchises in the NFL because we don't know what we're doing.

D

Deleted member 6794

I know there are a lot of Packer fans out there upset because we didn't make a huge splash in free agency, but take a look at this list.
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/transactions/free-agents

There's a lot of talent left out there and there's plenty of possible bargains left. I'm actually amazed that players like Ziggy Hood, Lamarr Woodley, Brandon Spikes, and Matt Shaughnessy are still there. Plus, it's not the end of the world if we stay put. Injuries had a lot to do with last year's defense. It's going to be alright. We don't have one of the best franchises in the NFL because we don't know what we're doing.

Ziggy Hood has signed with the Jaguars, but I agree there is still a lot of talent out there.

Vrill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And Woodley signed with Oakland.

But yeah, there are still quite a few guys out there we could/should bring in that would help us on D.

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree with the OP, everyone does need to calm down, once the dust settles, TT will sign whatshisname, whatshisnuts, whodat, supercalifragilisticexpialidocious AND myself to free agent contracts, of course all 5 of us will be unemployed by the time the season starts BUT TT will have made some moves in FA.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I agree with the OP, everyone does need to calm down, once the dust settles, TT will sign whatshisname, whatshisnuts, whodat, supercalifragilisticexpialidocious AND myself to free agent contracts, of course all 5 of us will be unemployed by the time the season starts BUT TT will have made some moves in FA.

He did make moves in FA

Quarless, Neal were free agents