EPL and British Football

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Absolutely. I hope those players form some sort of protest and put on their blue jerseys, at least during pregame warmups. Just to make a point.

Im really happy that an owner like Vincent Tan is unlikely to happen for a German Bundesliga team. Changing the crest and team colours is one of the worst things I can imagine to happen to my team.
Its just like erasing all of the history and tradition of a team and club.
And why ? Because red is the better colour for the Asean market, ridiculous.
Come on and wake up Mr. Tan, as if they would care about Cardiff City in Asia. :rolleyes:
Found a nice article about him and why he is the worst owner in sports:
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/12/vincent-tan-cardiff-city-owner/

My first game today will be Newcastle against Arsenal. Are you guys watching too ?
Couldnt watch a single game yesterday because it took me more than 6 hours to assemble an IKEA wardrobe.
I f***** hate IKEA. I wont do that again. :mad::D

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Im really happy that an owner like Vincent Tan is unlikely to happen for a German Bundesliga team. Changing the crest and team colours is one of the worst things I can imagine to happen to my team.
Come on and wake up Mr. Tan, as if they would care about Cardiff City in Asia. :rolleyes:

My first game today will be Newcastle against Arsenal. Are you guys watching too ?
Couldnt watch a single game yesterday because it took me more than 6 hours to assemble an IKEA wardrobe.
I f***** hate IKEA. I wont do that again. :mad::D

Ive been up since 05:30 to watch Arsenal and my Magpies. Slow first half except for the last minute of injury time.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
We have a saying - " Ein gutes Pferd springt nicht höher als es muss" . Thats what Arsenal was doing. Just as much as neccessary to win this game.....:rolleyes:

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
We have a saying - " Ein gutes Pferd springt nicht höher als es muss" . Thats what Arsenal was doing. Just as much as neccessary to win this game.....:rolleyes:

Rats, no equalizer in that mess of chances in the last 10 minutes.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Will be exciting to see how the Belgium team will do in Brazil....

I think they will do quite well... And I fear if the USA can make it out of the group stage, Belgium will most likely be the next opponent. Rough.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Hmmm, I must admit I've never seen this gesture before. But Anelka seems to be a troublemaker wherever he's under contract. Its a shame how he wasted his talent and his career. He could have been a world class striker.

He is what he is a good finisher but typically petulant and verging on childish when things don't go his way. The spoiled brat within stopped him becoming a megastar.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score

I f***** hate IKEA. I wont do that again.
:mad::D

You got a flatpack from IKEA nessie? i learned my lesson also, i just give whoever i buy furniture a little extra now and let them do it for me. ;):tup:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
You got a flatpack from IKEA nessie? i learned my lesson also, i just give whoever i buy furniture a little extra now and let them do it for me. ;):tup:
Indeed PackerFan71 and I've learned my lesson yesterday :rolleyes::D
Usually we dont buy at IKEA but we thought this could save us some money :whistling::cautious:

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Hmmm, I must admit I've never seen this gesture before. But Anelka seems to be a troublemaker wherever he's under contract. Its a shame how he wasted his talent and his career. He could have been a world class striker.

Stupid move for accomplished player. Agree with the talent wasted.

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hehehe. The first red card was a little harsh against stoke. Not quite sure it deserved a 2nd yellow for a red. The 2nd red card was definitely deserved. And then Remy missed the PK, crap, it could have been 6-1. We have Arsenal this weekend at home. Hope for a good showing.

Good for Sunderland. But that was a little crazy with the other teams in/near the drop zone also picked up points. Fulham was the one that surprised me the most.

agree that whelan's sending off was harsh, but defo a pen and red card for the foul on remy, you also forgot to mention williamsons hand-ball in the lead up to the dirty mags first goal, and that the penalty was saved by a former black cat, hasn't sorenson done this before?

Members online

Latest posts