EPL and British Football

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah its all a massive publicity stunt, sickening political egomania. Thats right Barca used to do it too must be a Spanish thing..........:cautious:

Yep thats him, back in 2004 there were questions about the fee paid for him it took him a good while to settle. About to do the last thing of his career in a blues shirt.

Actually spotted someone other than myself wearing Packer gear today. A youngster with a black bomber jacket with the Greatness G on the front, if id have had my Mobile id taken a pic, rare event.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Dang, you are leaving the house without your mobile phone ? Can it be true ? :eek: :rolleyes: :D
Dont expect these youngsters to know what they are wearing.
US streetwear is very popular among young people but they barely know anything about the logos on their hats or
jackets ;)

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Dang, you are leaving the house without your mobile phone ? Can it be true ? :eek: :rolleyes: :D
Dont expect these youngsters to know what they are wearing.
US streetwear is very popular among young people but they barely know anything about the logos on their hats or
jackets
;)

More often than not i'm wired to its built in radio, i hardly use it as a phone. :laugh:
Exactly that's why i didn't make the effort to him i noticed it, he probly hasn't a clue what the team is at all. :confused:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
More often than not i'm wired to its built in radio, i hardly use it as a phone. :laugh:
Exactly that's why i didn't make the effort to him i noticed it, he probly hasn't a clue what the team is at all. :confused:
Same here.
Internet, email and music player are more important to me but I never ever leave the house without my
Mobile. ;)
I feel naked without it :rolleyes::D

Edit: On my way to the office I read this interesting article. Thought I'd share this with you:
http://nyti.ms/14kE4PW

Last edited:

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Same here.
Internet, email and music player are more important to me but I never ever leave the house without my
Mobile. ;)
I feel naked without it :rolleyes::D

Edit: On my way to the office I read this interesting article. Thought I'd share this with you:
http://nyti.ms/14kE4PW

New York Times?! wow a decent writer there quite surprized at that. Funtional thats a good description of Bale, quick on his feet but will collapse to the deck in a millisecond if a Defender so much as looks at him. That will only get you so far in the better leagues, yes Spain, Germany, Italy ,etc are better at least in the standard of defending. So for him this could be somewhat of a problem.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
New York Times?! wow a decent writer there quite surprized at that. Funtional thats a good description of Bale, quick on his feet but will collapse to the deck in a millisecond if a Defender so much as looks at him. That will only get you so far in the better leagues, yes Spain, Germany, Italy ,etc are better at least in the standard of defending. So for him this could be somewhat of a problem.
Tell it like it is - he's the highest paid diver worldwide ! ;)

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hmmm, who the f*** is Nina Nesbitt?
She is singing Flower of Scotland tonight ? :eek:
Bring back Amy ! ;)
Still 0:0, come on Scotland.....

Last edited:

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Hmmm, who the f*** is Nina Nesbitt?
She is singing Flower of Scotland tonight ? :eek:
I want Amy back ! ;)
Still 0:0, come on Scotland.....

Apparently blonde half Swedish from Edinburgh.
Amy Macdonald or Julie Fowlis would have been better.
Still 0-0? surprized! ha spoke too soon. :whistling:

Last edited:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Apparently blonde half Swedish from Edinburgh, possibly from a talent show (not sure)
Amy Macdonald or Julie Fowlis would have been better.
Still 0-0? surprized! ha spoke too soon. :whistling:
Ah no :mad:
Germany only with a 1-0 lead against Austria so far, I hope for at least two more goals against the "Ösis"... :rolleyes::cool:

Edit: 2-0, nice goal by Toni Kroos

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
2-0 now... ;)
Not a bad game but too many chances unused....halftime in Glasgow ?

Yep still 0-1 They could pull it back you never know, my moneys still on Belgium. 0-2 or 1-3. I really think they will go far in Brazil.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yep still 0-1 They could pull it back you never know, my moneys still on Belgium. 0-2 or 1-3. I really think they will go far in Brazil.
Belgium has a very decent team and players like Lukaku and Dembele are only sitting on the bench ! :eek:;)
Perhaps their best team since 1980....

Edit: Btw- Estonia leads 2-1 against Netherlands :laugh:

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Belgium has a very decent team and players like Lukaku and Dembele are only sitting on the bench ! :eek:;)
Perhaps their best team since 1980....

Edit: Btw- Estonia leads 2-1 against Netherlands :laugh:

Outstanding young team, easily the best since the 80s. :tup:
I like! :roflmao:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Ah no :mad:
Germany only with a 1-0 lead against Austria so far, I hope for at least two more goals against the "Ösis"... :rolleyes::cool:

Edit: 2-0, nice goal by Toni Kroos

You got your wish Nessie. That was a very nice display of teamwork, passing and footwork. But of course Germany can thank FC Bayern for that win. :sneaky:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
You got your wish Nessie. That was a very nice display of teamwork, passing and footwork. But of course Germany can thank FC Bayern for that win. :sneaky:
Yepp, could have been a 5 or 6-0 as well. ;)
Did you notice that the 35 yo Klose equaled the all time goal record for the German National team ? But Gerd Mueller only had 68 appearances, his goals per game ratio will be unreachable for years to come. :tup:

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
So if Liverpool is in first place in the Premiere League without Suarez playing, what does that mean?

They don't need Vampires to win the first few easy games?
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

"Can I call you Moysy ?" :eek:
Hilarious ! :roflmao:

''You dont need Mr Sheen Moisey, you dont win anything'' :D

BTW watched the Belgium game highlights we missed a couple of great chances, could easily have been 2-2

Last edited:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
''You dont need Mr Sheen Moisey, you dont win anything'' :D

BTW watched the Belgium game highlights we missed a couple of great chances, could easily have been 2-2

Aaah, thats how Moisey has to be written correctly ! ;)
I've heard it several times now - still funny, "I am the champion my friend"...and his accent......:D

Found a video and watched the game highlights too, indeed bad luck but to be honest I think in the end Belgium was the well deserved winner.
I expect Scotland to have a better chance to win against Macedonia, I cross my fingers for Scotland :tup:

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Aaah, thats how Moisey has to be written correctly ! ;)
I've heard it several times now - still funny, "I am the champion my friend"...and his accent......
:D

Found a video and watched the game highlights too, indeed bad luck but to be honest I think in the end Belgium was the well deserved winner.
I expect Scotland to have a better chance to win against Macedonia, I cross my fingers for Scotland :tup:

Ahh hang on i think Moyesy is the right way, ;) they got the accents really bang on. :D

Absolutely Belgium are by far the better team, could have been a different score though had we been as clinical as them in finishing. I blame Levein for our position, Strachan is only trying to pick up the pieces of the mess he left behind. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ahh hang on i think Moyesy is the right way, ;) they got the accents really bang on. :D

Absolutely Belgium are by far the better team, could have been a different score though had we been as clinical as them in finishing. I blame Levein for our position, Strachan is only trying to pick up the pieces of the mess he left behind. :rolleyes:
There is one more year left until it counts and the Euro 2016 qualification starts. And as said before - this could be the best chance for Scotland to qualify since many years because of the additional starting places with 8 more teams.
And hopefully a year helps them to improve and bring in young and better players and establish modern tactics. :tup:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
The US Men's Team is in card trouble already in World Cup qualifying. It looks like they'll be without several key starters due to multiple yellow cards. Klinsman's system is starting to turn them around, but they still haven't figured out the difference between World Football and the NFL. This happens almost every world cup. The US team shows some promise then cards out.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
The US Men's Team is in card trouble already in World Cup qualifying. It looks like they'll be without several key starters due to multiple yellow cards. Klinsman's system is starting to turn them around, but they still haven't figured out the difference between World Football and the NFL. This happens almost every world cup. The US team shows some promise then cards out.

Missing players because of stupid yellow cards is annoying. Who will be qualified for the world cup ? Only the winner of the group or even two teams ? Mexico looks surprisingly weak so far and the US shouldnt put their chances in jeopardy by losing against them.
Maybe I can watch them play after arriving in PHL on Tuesday. Will they air the game on TV ?