EPL and British Football

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Fair result, both didnt deserve three points. And a draw at United isnt that bad ;)

Ha listening to the moaning fantasist ManU fans on 606, so deluded. :laugh:

Found theses these Gifs though id share. ;)

England v Sweden outstanding effort.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Best goal ever?

What a diver.

Last edited:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ha listening to the moaning fantasist ManU fans on 606, so deluded. :laugh:

Found theses these Gifs though id share. ;)

England v Sweden outstanding effort.

Best goal ever?

What a diver.

Nice goals by Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Grafite (No23, Volkswagen).:tup:
I wonder if the "Diver" didnt get hurt :eek::D ? I cant recognize him or his team, maybe a French team ?

Edit: Looks like Rooney stays at Manchester
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/aug/27/wayne-rooney-transfer-manchester-united

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Nice goals by Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Grafite (No23, Volkswagen).:tup:
I wonder if the "Diver" didnt get hurt :eek::D ? I cant recognize him or his team, maybe a French team ?

Edit: Looks like Rooney stays at Manchester
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/aug/27/wayne-rooney-transfer-manchester-united

I clean forgot about the Ibrahimovic goal amazing vision. :notworthy:
Never seen the Wolfsburg goal before, sneaky finish. :sneaky:
The Diver is from Seattle Sounders MLS. :)

Yeah looks like it, not too bothered as i said earlier, Rooney's just a spoiled Manchild with a certain skill. I think however Mourinho will be back at a later date. :rolleyes:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I clean forgot about the Ibrahimovic goal amazing vision. :notworthy:
Never seen the Wolfsburg goal before, sneaky finish. :sneaky:
The Diver is from Seattle Sounders MLS. :)

Yeah looks like it, not too bothered as i said earlier, Rooney's just a spoiled Manchild with a certain skill. I think however Mourinho will be back at a later date. :rolleyes:

Ahhh, O.K....just thought because of the name on the shirt. Looked french.... :oops:;)

Hmmm, didnt he say that in case Rooney cant be signed they would place a bid for Lewandowski?
I still expect Jose to sign a striker just before the end of the transfer window and if so they will sell Torres immediately to any Spanish team that might be interested ;)

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Ahhh, O.K....just thought because of the name on the shirt. Looked french.... :oops:;)

Hmmm, didnt he say that in case Rooney cant be signed they would place a bid for Lewandowski?
I still expect Jose to sign a striker just before the end of the transfer window and if so they will sell Torres immediately to any Spanish team that might be interested
;)

Chelsea play them quite often on pre season US tours, that how i knew.

Lewandowski would be a good move but its not happening, i think Eto though is a possibility.

Torres should be away, Spain yes good option. Id take anything within reason for him. :whistling:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chelsea play them quite often on pre season US tours, that how i knew.

Lewandowski would be a good move but its not happening, i think Eto though is a possibility.

Torres should be away, Spain yes good option. Id take anything within reason for him. :whistling:

Agree, the Lewndowski transfer is very unlikely to happen but Eto'o? :eek:
Thats a joke, he is 32 yo. That doesnt make sense.
And as I told you before, send Torres to Hamburg, flights are at my expense ! :D

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Agree, the Lewndowski transfer is very unlikely to happen but Eto'o? :eek:
Thats a joke, he is 32 yo. That doesnt make sense.

And as I told you before, send Torres to Hamburg, flights are at my expense ! :D

Yeah that was the rumor, he's another Russian exile and hes kept himself in good shape. But i agree at 32 its a stop gap solution, id like it better for a younger option or Falcao as he was known. :)
http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...-wants-to-leave-Monaco-as-tax-drama-continues

You sure you want him? might be a waste of a ticket. ;)

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Only three games played in Hamburg and Im so desperate that I'd give it a shot, believe me ! :rolleyes::D

Last nights game was classic Torres and how he is now, all the buildup superb just about to shoot....................then nothing.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last nights game was classic Torres and how he is now, all the buildup superb just about to shoot....................then nothing.
Still good enough for us, PackerFan71, still good enough for us ! :barefoot::D
Send him over...

Wolf Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Southbank, Molineux, Wolverhampton, England
Theres a large rumour flying around that Mata may be on his way to Arsenal. He needs to play every week, and i'd love to see him stay in the Premier League because i genuinly think he's one of the top 5/6 midfielders in the world and i cant quite see why Mourinho isnt playing him. The game vs Utd was crying out for Mata to take the game by the horns.

Makes me think Mourinho wants to go down the route of having 11 athletes rather than pure footballers.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, they say he hasnt been fit so I guess its too early to give up on Mata ;)
Im sure he will get more time on the field soon, a player like him cant be benched long-term.
Just read this interesting article about Mata and his situation at Chelsea:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...as-face-doesnt-fit-Jose-Mourinho-Chelsea.html
But Im a little concerned for Schurrle and his playing time at Chelsea after they signed Willian. :confused:

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Well if you take Mourinho as a man of his word Mata is going nowhere, but certainly the midfield is 'Topheavy '' The forward line is my main concern its almost a basket case. Ba, Torres and Moses surplus to requirements.

Wolf Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Southbank, Molineux, Wolverhampton, England
Chelsea this morning linked with Porto's Christian Atsu, a winger. Deffinately see Chelsea going the same way as they did under Mourinho a few years back, playing a front 3, which is abit of a shame because their personnel suits them perfectly to a 4-2-3-1.

I fear for Mata, and im not sure Jose will get the best from Hazzard either, i can see him being at another club 12months from now.

Moses would suit Liverpool, and i can see that move happening before the end of the window.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
The way i look at it no player is bigger than the Club, there will be comings and goings. To Arsenal? no thanks, Mourinho is the Boss now its his team. A non Mourinho side would have lost at ManU a couple of days ago, i trust him his record is not too shabby.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...0m-fee-after-Manchester-United-v-Chelsea.html

Hmmmm...its another way of looking at Torres and his performances.
But most comments I've read and heard about him say that he has never been the same since his move from Atletico Madrid to Chelsea. Anyway - doesnt sound like Jose wants to get rid of him soon..

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Hmmmm...its another way of looking at Torres and his performances.
But most comments I've read and heard about him say that he has never been the same since his move from Atletico Madrid to Chelsea. Anyway - doesnt sound like Jose wants to get rid of him soon..

I would say Jose is being a little conservative, like him or not but Torres also scored in Barcelona which took CFC to the Champions League final. Thats also a little bit more millions. ;) He's a quarter of the player now he was when with Atletico. Not scoring regularly that is and always has been my main issue with him. :ninja:

Edit
What do you know eh?...........at least its a free.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23873089

Last edited:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would say Jose is being a little conservative, like him or not but Torres also scored in Barcelona which took CFC to the Champions League final. Thats also a little bit more millions. ;) He's a quarter of the player now he was when with Atletico. Not scoring regularly that is and always has been my main issue with him. :ninja:

Edit
What do you know eh?...........at least its a free.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23873089

O.K....no transfer fee is paid but a 7 m GBP -salary sounds crazy. Thats roundabout 135.000 per weak, wow :eek:
How long do I have to work for 135.000 GBP....I guess a little more than one week ;)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...lsea-sign-Samuel-Etoo-7million-year-deal.html

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
O.K....no transfer fee is paid but a 7 m GBP -salary sounds crazy. Thats roundabout 135.000 per weak, wow :eek:
How long do I have to work for 135.000 GBP....I guess a little more than one week ;)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...lsea-sign-Samuel-Etoo-7million-year-deal.html

The wages and money offered to Rooney was even crazier than that, all be it for a younger model. let them work in a factory for £150 a week for a month doing 12 hour shifts and see how they manage.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just watching Reds against ManU, nice fan "choreo" to celebrate Bill Shanklys 100 th birthday! :tup:
Wow - 1-0 Reds, just 4 minutes played...:eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts