EPL and British Football

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Agree and Im surprised to read that Bale got 6 yellow cards for diving :eek:
Thats digusting, I dont like players who are cheating.....:rolleyes:
Hope Moyes follows his words with action and we wont see a Manu player diving again.....

That's why i don't like him at all, his antics against Scotland were disgraceful. No other word for him than cheater.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
If he had got 6 Red cards that would have sorted him out.

Last edited:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's why i don't like him at all, his antics against Scotland were disgraceful. No other word for him than cheater.
If he had got 6 Red cards that would have sorted him out.
Oh, didnt notice this...what did he say or do against Scotland ? :mad:
Anyway, as you said he's a cheater and hopefully this will be remembered in UK for the rest of his career.
But I assume playing in Spain makes it easier for him because diving seems to be more common in countries like Spain or Italy :rolleyes:

Btw - my purchases of Packer stuff so far..... :eek::D

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Oh, didnt notice this...what did he say or do against Scotland ? :mad:
Anyway, as you said he's a cheater and hopefully this will be remembered in UK for the rest of his career.
But I assume playing in Spain makes it easier for him because diving seems to be more common in countries like Spain or Italy :rolleyes:

Btw - my purchases of Packer stuff so far..... :eek::D

Hey nice little haul there especially like the Duck. :cool: Wouldn't mind one of those myself as well as a tshirt will need to consult ebay. :)

No footage of his dive but i've seen it it was blatant. :mad: The Scottish guy is fuming.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey nice little haul there especially like the Duck. :cool: Wouldn't mind one of those myself as well as a tshirt will need to consult ebay. :)

No footage of his dive but i've seen it it was blatant. :mad: The Scottish guy is fuming.

If there is something I can do for you, just tell me, Im here in the US for another week ;)

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
If there is something I can do for you, just tell me, Im here in the US for another week ;)

Well if your up for it nessie gemmie a duckie and a Bag Tag, if you PM me the postage and cost from Germany ill send payment by good ole paypal. :tup:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well if your up for it nessie gemmie a duckie and a Bag Tag, if you PM me the postage and cost from Germany ill send payment by good ole paypal. :tup:
O.K.....I do my very best, just need to visit the next "Lids Locker Room" ;)
http://www.lids.com/
There are stores in Savannah and Atlanta, I'll keep you up to date ! :)

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
O.K.....I do my very best, just need to visit the next "Lids Locker Room" ;)
http://www.lids.com/
There are stores in Savannah and Atlanta, I'll keep you up to date ! :)

If you find any "Bleacher Bums" stores in your travels in the U.S. , they'll have Packers stuff too. The manager of the one here in Harrisburg PA told me Packers merchandise was some of his hottest items. This is an area full of NY, NJ, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore and Washington fans. But the guy said; Cowboys and Packers are his big sellers.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you find any "Bleacher Bums" stores in your travels in the U.S. , they'll have Packers stuff too. The manager of the one here in Harrisburg PA told me Packers merchandise was some of his hottest items. This is an area full of NY, NJ, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore and Washington fans. But the guy said; Cowboys and Packers are his big sellers.
Thanks Croak, I'll keep my eyes open.
The "Lids Lockerroom" Store in Charlotte was surprisingly well stocked with Packers merchandise, thats where I bought the stuff on the picture I posted.
Later on my trip there was another store in Myrtle Beach and they werent as good as the Charlotte store.
They guy in the Myrtle Beach store told me that they arent selling much Packers stuff, more Panthers (of course :rolleyes:) and Yankees or College teams....

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cool, id be lost in one of those stores so much choice. :)

There we go, here is your Packers Duck, PackerFan71 :)
Now I have to get the Bag Tag.
I couldnt find a Packers Bag Tag here in Savannah and thought you wouldnt like to have a Vikings Bag Tag instead ? :sneaky:;)
Next try will be in Atlanta....

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
There we go, here is your Packers Duck, PackerFan71 :)
Now I have to get the Bag Tag.
I couldnt find a Packers Bag Tag here in Savannah and thought you wouldnt like to have a Vikings Bag Tag instead ? :sneaky:;)
Next try will be in Atlanta....

Good work with the Duck hunting nessie! :tup: hope you find cheesy tags somewhere aswell. Oh no don't bother with a Queens version, i think id rather lose my bag. ;)

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mission accomplished - got another Bag Tag :tup:
Beside of this a very disappointing day in Atlanta. Its raining - no its pouring down the whole day.
Could take my picture at Georgia Dome but couldnt get closer or walk around because of the GSU game against Jacksonville State. All roads were blocked or designated for parking where you had to pay at least 10 USD or even more.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Mission accomplished - got another Bag Tag :tup:
Beside of this a very disappointing day in Atlanta. Its raining - no its pouring down the whole day.
Could take my picture at Georgia Dome but couldnt get closer or walk around because of the GSU game against Jacksonville State. All roads were blocked or designated for parking where you had to pay at least 10 USD or even more.

Nice work Nessie. :) im not the biggest fan of domes but its an impressive looking Stadium, i think id feel right at home in Georgia in terms of the Weather. :whistling:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dang, turned on TV and Chelsea game at Spurs just after the final whistle, too late :mad:
But what did I hear - Mr. T scored ? Anyway - at least a draw against the Spurs isnt that bad I guess.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Chelsea were toiling until Mata came on, his cross resulted in the equalizer. I had Spurs down as a W for that game, so im happy with the point better than nowt. :)

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Hmmm, Jose seems to be thin skinned at the moment, I wonder why ? :cautious:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/jose-mourinho-storms-out-chelsea-2324717

Ross County with a loss against Motherwell and the next match against Aberdeen seem to be tough as well. :cautious:
But I guess as long as they keep St. Mirren at a distance they will be fine.
;)

Storm in a teacup, sounded way worse than it was. He was just brassed off with a stupid question about a player thats not even going to feature in tomorrows game. Mata was the issue for the past couple of weeks and now its De Brune you can understand his annoyance.

County were leading 1-0 but got pinned back not unexpected, Motherwell are a decent side. I think County will be ok, St Mirren are in all kinds of trouble. Id put money on them going down instead of Hearts.

Last edited:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Storm in a teacup, sounded way worse than it was. He was just brassed off with a stupid question about a player thats not even going to feature in tomorrows game. Mata was the issue for the past couple of weeks and now its De Brune you can understand his annoyance.

County were leading 1-0 but got pinned back not unexpected, Motherwell are a decent side. I think County will be ok, St Mirren are in all kinds of trouble. Id put money on them going down instead of Hearts.
Instead of Hearts ? :confused:
Hmmm....how many teams will be relegated, only one ?
At the moment St.Mirren are still 9 points ahead of Hearts....:eek:

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Instead of Hearts ? :confused:
Hmmm....how many teams will be relegated, only one ?
At the moment St.Mirren are still 9 points ahead of Hearts....:eek:

Yeah its on, they have a fired up squad of hungry youngsters only need 3 wins. Anythings possible. ;) Actually im not sure how many are going down since League reconstruction, ill play it safe at one for now. :cautious:

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts