EPL and British Football

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
actually sir, I quite agree with you. for fergie to win the cup winners cup, and super cup(remember, the dons are the only scottish team with two euro trophies), was a phenominal achievement considering the size of aberdeen compared to some of the teams we played in that competition, and it's not something that has been repeated to my knowledge, to such a degree of an upset.

in some ways i'm glad i'm not old enough to remember those days, i was only 3 then, as a lot of dons fans still think we can achieve the same feats as we did under fergie. i am however old enough to remember Aberdeen as regular challengers and winners of the odd trophy. my first proper football memory is watching the 1990 scottish cup final on tv and Brian Irvine scored the winner to finish 9-8 on penalties after Anton Rogan missed his.

i'm also quite lucky that both cup finals i've been to we've won, just sayin
That team was most annoying for me as a kid because they just had that little bit extra nearly every time you played them. Sir Alex's rant about their performance in the Scottish cup final a few days later was classic (they only won that aswell) :eek::devilish: You cant say it will never happen again, but it was an incredibe purple patch.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Btw i hope your team get things sorted and stay where they are, LA is just soulless.

Thanks. LA is a cesspool. If they move anywhere, they won't be my team. I was born and raised in San Diego, and I keep my allegiance there (For American teams of course).

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Members online