EPL and British Football

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

:whistling: Not sure I can say. I think it was about 12 -13 years ago that I heard this report from a source I know. :whistling::whistling:
But I understand that the bottles may have looked like this;

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

I'll definately check that one out, and thanks for those kind words. Now go back to being a pain in the rear end....lol it unnerves me.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
:whistling: Not sure I can say. I think it was about 12 -13 years ago that I heard this report from a source I know. :whistling::whistling:
But I understand that the bottles may have looked like this;

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Marty made beer......a man ahead of the game. :)

Last edited:

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Last edited:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks as though it may happen i dont think hes a Mourinho player a pity i like him, he will probly end up going to the bavarian types later on...........this guy may be coming in.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-s-expect-Colombian-star-Willian-worried.html
Do I embarrass myself if I admit that I never heard of Juan Cuadrado before. :cautious::D
The good thing is that clears the way for the return of Ovi Olic to Hamburg. But dang, how do I hate teams like Volkswagen. Money isnt an issue for them, 30m for Schurrle is crazy.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Do I embarrass myself if I admit that I never heard of Juan Cuadrado before. :cautious::D
The good thing is that clears the way for the return of Ovi Olic to Hamburg. But dang, how do I hate teams like Volkswagen. Money isnt an issue for them, 30m for Schurrle is crazy.

I guess Neverkusen didn't want him back.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
I remember him from the world cup a very good player set up alot of chances.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watching Celtic against Rangers at the moment. Embarrassing and disappointing, this hasn't anything to do anymore with the Old Firm. To me another sad example of the downfall of Rangers and also Scottish football. I'm not very much impressed of what Celtic has to offer, very limited in my opnion though surely enough for Rangers.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Watching Celtic against Rangers at the moment. Embarrassing and disappointing, this hasn't anything to do anymore with the Old Firm. To me another sad example of the downfall of Rangers and also Scottish football. I'm not very much impressed of what Celtic has to offer, very limited in my opnion though surely enough for Rangers.
Agreed, both teams are average, one in particular leaning towards basket case both on and off the field.

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
didn't watch the Glasgow match yesterday, just flicked over now and again while watching the Arsenal game. didn't look like a very entertaining game though. was not ammused that the other semi-final wasn't live on TV, again the rest of the country falls foul of the *** kissing of the glasgow two, bit disapointed in that Aberdeen got knocked out having a perfectly good goal chalked off, but at the end of the day we had plenty chances to finish off Dundee Utd anyway. on a more positive note, at least Sunderland had a good confidence boosting win on saturday, with Jermain Defoe getting off the mark for us

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
didn't watch the Glasgow match yesterday, just flicked over now and again while watching the Arsenal game. didn't look like a very entertaining game though. was not ammused that the other semi-final wasn't live on TV, again the rest of the country falls foul of the *** kissing of the glasgow two, bit disapointed in that Aberdeen got knocked out having a perfectly good goal chalked off, but at the end of the day we had plenty chances to finish off Dundee Utd anyway. on a more positive note, at least Sunderland had a good confidence boosting win on saturday, with Jermain Defoe getting off the mark for us
I saw that it was a goal shame really, Aberdeen would have given Celtic more of a game in the final.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Who are these people Mr Croak ?

I was thinking (dangerous at best), that perhaps these folks should be given a free pass since they had to ride on one of those double deckers going at breakneck speed toward the terminal. I hear they almost lost their lunch. :roflmao:

Members online

Latest posts