EPL and British Football

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Well here in USA, it's Thanksgiving and 3 American football games, but I'm rather excited to watch Wolfsburg and Everton battle it out in Europa competition.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Even though I am not a fan of Wolfsburg, they are getting jobbed in this game against Everton. 2 disallowed goals, the first one was not offside.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Lamps scored for Citeh against Saints :rolleyes: It still feels wrong. When does he move to the US?:cautious:

Chelsea let Lampard go for the right reasons, money, age, etc Man City are paying him alot of money for a player of his age and thats their choice. A good guy and a CFC Legend, good luck to him well....apart from when he plays us. :D Chances are they will hang onto him as long as they think he can still do a job for them.

Last edited:

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
What a great goal ! :eek::tup:
She is an Irish International, right ? I think she deserves this nomination for the goal of the year though I dont expect her to win.

In technical terms for me that's as good a finish as James for Columbia at the World Cup. A deserving nomination sadly i doubt she will win it just because it was not a senior game. She plays for Ireland yep.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Why thank you Bugs! How gracious. We are thankful that England rolled over and let us kick their ample arses for freedom. :devilish:

You get to tell BuggyBill that and I'm still the bad guy around here? :cautious::ninja: :laugh:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure if this has ever been posted here

You must be logged in to see this image or video!