Epic Aaron Rodgers Video

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Best part is him pwning Abraham.
That is so epic.

Abraham sacks him and puts on the belt. Rodgers gives him a sideways look, almost telling him: "you're gonna regret this".

He then proceeds to an amazing drive, shedding tacklers left and right and pinpointing the ball to his receivers.

This, culminating in the most appropriate way, Rodgers himself scrambling for a TD. He looks at the camera and the fans, points, and dons the belt.

Lesson learned: think twice before getting on Rodgers' nerves.

PackMan13x

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree, amazing video. But I don't agree with the "fantastic" music selection. I muted it after 2-3 minutes because it was god awful, lol.

Tecmo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was outstanding. The music was great. Epic battle music is perfect for football highlights. It gives it an almost NFL Films feel. I'm getting a little tired of the mainstream rap garbage that's on most of these videos.

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
Yeah, there were more drops than I (or Rodgers) would have liked, but our receivers were monster this season.

Reaction score
thanks for the great video. i have now watched it 5 times. can't get enough of it. music is great, rogers is a beast and i love the championship around the waist thing. i will pass this on to my packers friends here on the east coast

get the 2011 season going so i can come to Green Bay

j:bb: