1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Eagles Calling About Najeh

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by digsthepack, Aug 25, 2005.

1. agopackgo4

agopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I wouldnt mind seeing somthing happen if we did get some help on D....That would be fine with me. I wonder who they would give us for Davenport????!!!!???

2. kuston

kuston Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    DePack, These are not my opinions, these are Nunns, Bates, & TT's opinions. They have been quoted here more then once. They have been in the paper more then once. Yet posters here continue to post ideas and theories that completely disagree with documented quotes by the Packer brain trust. So you and others want to exchange lies and pipe dreams go ahead, Ryan has given me the ignore button. Feel free to ignore me.

Hammer, I would never personally attack another poster. I worked in the twin cities for 3 years and on average they are exetrememly well educated. But there were many situations where natives would continue to ignore the truth and live in a fantasy world. I could of used the anology of the people who still think the Confederacy won the civil war. But I thought the Minnesota anology applied. I was wrong about that I see now. I'll try to use better anologies in the future.

3. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    Oh, let's get off the poop bandwagon... enough of that chatter already....
    For Najeh Davenport? I would go for Corey Simon or a 2nd Round Draft Pick next year.....

I would NOT trade away Ferguson... not ever...! At least not THIS year....