Duds vs Jets

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That tells me the other options are struggling in practice with right side duties. No way to know if some are coming around or not unless they show up as a starter this Sunday.
I just don't have faith that our coaches are choosing players and positions correctly no matter what they see at practice. I base this on the past two years in the playoffs and when it was really important, they put players where they should not have been on the O line, and when it did not work; the coaches still did not make changes.

captainWIMM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We really don't know what our o-line capabilities are for RG or RT. No one has ever played NFL snaps on the right side other than Newman and Jenkins to my knowledge. That tells me the other options are struggling in practice with right side duties. No way to know if some are coming around or not unless they show up as a starter this Sunday.

It seems the Packers have an abundance of offensive linemen who excel playing on the left side of the line. Unfortunately they lack players who are best suited to line up on the right side though. Maybe that's why they claimed Tenuta off waivers this week.