Driver quadridepts injury??

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
Donald Driver was added to the Packers' injury report Thursday as limited with a quad issue.

The Packers may simply be taking it easy on Driver, one day after his 36th birthday. It's a situation to track, though, as the injury hounded Driver for the entirety of the second half of the season, putting an end to his 133-game catch streak. It's hard to imagine Driver sitting out Sunday, but the injury could make him a non-factor.

Driver (quad) added to Packers' injury report - NFL- nbcsports.msnbc.com

I believe that if a player misses any part of practice, they have to go on the injury report. I wouldn't worry about this at all until and unless you don't see Driver suited up come game time. :)

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From the pool report. Doesn't sound serious.

Donald Driver sitting out team drills after tweaking a quadriceps injury the previous day. Coach Mike McCarthy said the move was precautionary.

“He’s fine,” McCarthy said Thursday at the conclusion of the 1-hour, 45-minute, no-pads workout at Highland Park High School’s indoor facility. “He wants to practice and all that, but I’m not taking any chances with him. I’ll probably hold him out tomorrow, as well.”

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Practice Report: Driver Added To Injury List, But He's 'Fine'

DALLAS ? The Packers practiced for a second straight day at Highland Park High School?s indoor facility on Thursday, with one change to their injury report.

Source: Packers.com

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Driver better be fine. I could see the guy really hurting himself to win the Super Bowl.

Steeler Tim

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Driver reminds me a lot of Hines Ward. You'd have to knock him over the head with a sledge hammer to keep him out of the game. I hope he is at 100% for the game.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He should be fine, at his age you gotta keep the wear and tear down as much as you can.

OP
OP
98Redbird

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have no doubts that he will be out there. My only worry is last time he had a quad injury it took him a while to heal up, and when he tried to play on it, he was worthless.

SoCalPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think there will be anything keeping DD off of the field. I just hope he'll be ok though

Latest posts