Drew Brees Vs Aaron Rodgers

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My thoughts:
Before the game started, they showed Drew Brees getting his teammates pumped up for the game with that intense chant of his.
Then it went to a shot of Aaron Rodgers. He's just casually catching and throwing a football back and forth as if he's in a backyard and not on the biggest stage of Thurs. night.
He looks calm. Easy. Relaxed. Mr. Cool.

Was I supposed to be impressed by Drew Brees?
Hard for me to after watching and being more impressed by A-Rod.
While watching I couldn't help but feel that the Packers have the best QB in the game right now.

Shoot. If A-Rod can do this against recent Super Bowl champs, I think we are in for many more good games this season.

Your thoughts?

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Both QB's looked impressive. Rodgers more-so tonight. (Brees threw some near INTs whilst Rodgers made 1 maybe 2 bad throws)

Yea (all bias aside), I feel Rodgers is the best in the NFL right now. Only question is Brady. They are all top 3 though, especially with Peyton out.

I'm not sure what the pregame stuff you were talking about has to do with anything though. Rodgers does the same thing Brees does sometimes (I've seen Wells do some).. All players/QBs/teams have their own routine they do.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
That's Brees' thing, every game he tries to pump them up. Been doing it for years.

Both quarterbacks showed an impressive set of skills last night.

No doubt we have the best quarterback in the league. And I'm just waiting on ESPN to deny that and say it's Vick :D

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
That's Brees' thing, every game he tries to pump them up. Been doing it for years.

Both quarterbacks showed an impressive set of skills last night.

No doubt we have the best quarterback in the league. And I'm just waiting on ESPN to deny that and say it's Vick :D
ESPN will be on their knees all day tomorrow kissing the Packers butt.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts