DRAFT PREDICTION TIME POLLS: QB or NOT?

Will Teddy use a draft pick next week on a QB?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Will Teddy Thompson draft a development QB?

Or with Flynn re-signed as his "ready-now QB" and Tolzein being brought back as his development QB that they already saw some stuff they like, will he preserve his draft picks for positions that can help now, and possibly bring in an UNDRAFTED prospect at QB like an undrafted Jake Delhomme from Louisiana-Lafayette , Tony Romo from Eastern Illinois, Jeff Garcia from San Jose, Warren Moon from Washington or a Kurt Warner from Northern Iowa?

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Entirely confident that we'll bring in a UDFA to hide on the PS and not even bother drafting a QB.

D

Deleted member 6794

IMO this poll should be structured in a different way. I expect him to draft a QB, but solely in the late rounds.

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IMO this poll should be structured in a different way. I expect him to draft a QB, but solely in the late rounds.
Nobody expects a day one pick on a QB.
Why would I need to structure it any differently?

So as it's structured, you simply would vote YES, you DO expect TT to, in fact, DRAFT a QB.
Simple.

D

Deleted member 6794

Nobody expects a day one pick on a QB.
Why would I need to structure it any differently?

So as it's structured, you simply would vote YES, you DO expect TT to, in fact, DRAFT a QB.
Simple.

There are some guys on the board who would be in favour of drafting a QB at #21 if one of Bortles, Bridgewater or Manziel drop.

Dylan Hoppe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sure we'll bring in another BJ Coleman because why not? McCarthy just loves his projects.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dylan Hoppe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Matt Flynn was once a BJ Coleman

Nah. Matt Flynn worked out as a back up anyway. Coleman never showed promise or he'd still be on the team and Flynn would probably be backing up Eli manning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Nah. Matt Flynn worked out as a back up anyway. Coleman never showed promise or he'd still be on the team and Flynn would probably be backing up Eli manning.
They were both promising late round fliers. If Brohm had shown any promise, he might be Eli Manning's backup.

Members online

Latest posts