Draft live

OP
OP
gopkrs

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm hoping that they have some real good sleepers for W/O and OL. And DL. Not necessarily in that order.

Bojack

"All pro DL , you sure the hell dont play like it"
Reaction score
This is a disgusting draft. I always supported TT why some picks i did not like he made up for it with his next pick. Gute you are a joke just stop aj dillion was not even the best back available. This bum Te cant block. We used Jace a whoopping 3 catches last season and he was said to have the best hands coming out the draft. Trade Rodgers to the jags get their Dt and a first and second. To hell with what it cost us in dead money. We will maybe win 8 games next yr and 9 the next. I was still hopefull even after Love mistake but what the hell man listen to your scouts you dope

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero problems with this pick. Could make an offense go like Ingram and Kamara did

Aj Dillion not gonna be a good player in the NFL, unfortunately. Certainly not worth a 2nd round pick. This draft has been a complete joke thus far. I'm ok with the Love pick but not the trading up over no one but yourself to get him. Then picking two guys in the 2nd and 3rd that really have no shot at being the kind of playmakers you need with those picks to make your team significantly better. Now 2020 gb has the same problem as 2019, no wr worth mentioning other than Adams. I don't get it, gute was around when Rodgers was best and when Rodgers was best was when he had 5/6 legitimate plus targets. I don't think that's just a coincidence...

TornSolace

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Love is the Man; it was really smart. LaFleur looked genuinely happy to me. Maybe he is looking forward to talking to someone who will listen to him. But also, maybe he just sees his job security improve because he does not fall off a cliff the moment ARod retires. I'm not a fan for just next year. Gotta think of the future.

Good thing you think of the future because in the present we suck and have gotten noticeably worse and have done absolutely nothing to improve. It's okay to think if the future but you can't neglect the present.

TornSolace

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers only on hook for 28 mil. Untill june 1st next yr. We are not trading any one any ways. We know we have just as good a shot to win the North as we did last yr. We wont beat the niners or saints in the playoffs unless we play out of our damn minds.

I don't care about the north I want a ticket to the big dance! Why are you and the Packers office content with just winning the north?

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think this AJ Dillon will contribute.

Contribute, yes, but that's not what you draft with a 2nd round pick.

Essentially the Packers just drafted a fullback in both the 2nd and 3rd round.

Dillion 6-0 247
Deguara 6-2 242

And I know they're just projections of where nfl.com thinks they're gonna go but deguara was projected to be a 6th round pick and Dillion a 3rd or 4th but I guess since we gave away that 4th for nothing, we had to take him in the 2nd haha. Makes perfect sense to me

CanadaCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Contribute, yes, but that's not what you draft with a 2nd round pick.

Essentially the Packers just drafted a fullback in both the 2nd and 3rd round.

Dillion 6-0 247
Deguara 6-2 242

And I know they're just projections of where nfl.com thinks they're gonna go but deguara was projected to be a 6th round pick and Dillion a 3rd or 4th but I guess since we gave away that 4th for nothing, we had to take him in the 2nd haha. Makes perfect sense to me
The only thing projecting is the vomit of the horror show this draft is.
I’m willing to bet that between these three clowns they won’t play more than 25 NFL games combined.
If Gute was really accountable for this in a real organization he would be fired on the spot tonight

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
I was civil
I stated that I thought the observation was delusional

Nope! That's a lie. You called him delusional. That's a non-civil, personal attack, Mr. Canada. A non-civil liar. I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave.

CanadaCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nope! That's a lie. You called him delusional. That's a non-civil, personal attack, Mr. Canada. A non-civil liar. I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave.
I apologize
It was a stupid comment
The comparison was completely on point
We have a devastating backfield and a juggernaut of a team that probably will run the table and win the Super Bowl by setting a rushing record of 500+ yards and allowing KC to only possess THR ball for. 4:35 minutes
Better???? Compliant????

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
I apologize
It was a stupid comment
The comparison was completely on point
We have a devastating backfield and a juggernaut of a team that probably will run the table and win the Super Bowl by setting a rushing record of 500+ yards and allowing KC to only possess THR ball for. 4:35 minutes
Better???? Compliant????

You're delusional.

OP
OP
gopkrs

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bears and vikings made a trade in draft choices. Not blockbuster or anything. Still, seems unusual.

Bojack

Reaction score
I don't care about the north I want a ticket to the big dance! Why are you and the Packers office content with just winning the north?
Thats what i was saying. We are good enough to win the north but not san fran or saints

Bojack

Reaction score
So any thoughts on Lb form mud duck nation. I like his film i have been very critical of Gute but good job Gute l. I have called the Billboard company and canceled the fire Gute sign. Great football instincts. His zone coverage skills are great has knack for forcing turn overs. Need some Dt help forget the Wr dont see one to make a difference for Rodgers maybe one for Love though

Latest posts