Draft live

Bojack

"All pro DL , you sure the hell dont play like it"
Reaction score
apparently you haven't watched Rodgers throw a check down in the past season. One of the uglier screen and short touch passes I've seen, you expect me to think he's bad now? a check down is a check down right? LOL
So your saying love is going to beat out rodgers this yr

Bojack

Reaction score
So your saying love is going to beat out rodgers this yr
I have watched RODGERS carry the packers to post season after post season. We get destroyed by good teams. We finally get a little defensive help and a running game and well look a 36 yr old qb can finally not carry his team and we are one game from the superbowl. Add a Lb and you now are stopping these running teams in the playoffs.

Bojack

Reaction score
that's not how it works. They gave him an 80 MILLION dollar bonus, paid immediately. That gets prorated over a few years. He leaves before that is done, the bill comes due on the cap. This year it would be 40-50 million dollars against the cap against US NOW. They converted some salary to a roster bonus sometime last year again already that made cutting or trading this year even more impactful on the cap. He's not going anywhere.
Packers only on hook for 28 mil. Untill june 1st next yr. We are not trading any one any ways. We know we have just as good a shot to win the North as we did last yr. We wont beat the niners or saints in the playoffs unless we play out of our damn minds.

Bojack

Reaction score
Yep we drafted Love now its over we have to love or hate it. So what Wr will be there from 46 to 62. I like Kj hammlin reminds me of Desean Jackson

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers only on hook for 28 mil. Untill june 1st next yr. We are not trading any one any ways. We know we have just as good a shot to win the North as we did last yr. We wont beat the niners or saints in the playoffs unless we play out of our damn minds.
Everything I look at shows about 50 million in dead Money this year

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have watched RODGERS carry the packers to post season after post season. We get destroyed by good teams. We finally get a little defensive help and a running game and well look a 36 yr old qb can finally not carry his team and we are one game from the superbowl. Add a Lb and you now are stopping these running teams in the playoffs.

Akeem Davis gaither lb Appalachian St.

I'd be super happy if they could get Gaither in the 3rd and some wr in the 2nd round. They have enough late picks to trade up and get the guys they want. Of the wrs left I like Denzel Mims.

Bojack

Reaction score

I'd be super happy if they could get Gaither in the 3rd and some wr in the 2nd round. They have enough late picks to trade up and get the guys they want. Of the wrs left I like Denzel Mims.
Totally agree loved what davis showed on tape

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score

I sure hope you’re right on Mims. Just don’t see it being realistic

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I sure hope you’re right on Mims. Just don’t see it being realistic

I don't think they can get him at 62 I think they need to trade up but I do think they realistically have the picks to do so holding 3 6th rounders and 2 7th rounders. And after taking a player they should be hoping never plays in Green Bay, because Rodgers plays so well. I don't think they can afford to not be aggressive in drafting whatever wr they think is best be it Mims or somebody else.

Well idk I guess maybe they should be hoping Love ends up being better than Rodgers...

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
I don't think they can get him at 62 I think they need to trade up but I do think they realistically have the picks to do so holding 3 6th rounders and 2 7th rounders. And after taking a player they should be hoping never plays in Green Bay, because Rodgers plays so well. I don't think they can afford to not be aggressive in drafting whatever wr they think is best be it Mims or somebody else.
The Seahawks just gave up 59 and 101. Late rounders won’t cut it I fear.

Bojack

Reaction score
I like Mims here but not where he was mocked to us at 30. He disappeared at times. But worth a second for sure

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Not **** picks but hard to believe that both OT Cleveland and Jones are still on the board!

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero problems with this pick. Could make an offense go like Ingram and Kamara did

Members online

Latest posts