Draft live

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did you see Burrows? Was that actually live? He did not look very excited.

OP
OP
gopkrs

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's true. But did he have to be wearing his headphones and checking out his cellphone? I guess that's just the way it is. lol

Bojack

"All pro DL , you sure the hell dont play like it"
Reaction score
Tua couldn't stay healthy with Bamas Oline and now he is with the Dolphins . The Fins , what idiots trade down he would be there at like 12.

OP
OP
gopkrs

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He does kinda look like an accident waiting to happen

OP
OP
gopkrs

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not surprised raiders take Ruggs. He looks like a Hill clone.

Bojack

Reaction score
Man if packers trade to 14 for Lamb or Jeudy i will be freakin pumped

Bojack

Reaction score
Lots of WR's still left!
I think jefferson, tiggens and mims all have huge weakness they are not future pro bowlers for next 3 yrs we dont have 3 yrs

OP
OP
gopkrs

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Still a long way to 30. Although a couple of unexpected players taken leave more options for The Pack.

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The last time I was excited for a packers draft pick we picked an edge rusher after dropping a 100 million on two of them in FA, the time before that, asleep at the wheel Ted traded back for King, point is I don’t know that I will ever be excited for a Packers draft pick again unless we have the number one pick and the greatest football player in the history of the world waiting for us, I am just so jaded, lol

Last edited:
OP
OP
gopkrs

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I gotta point out...so the last time you were excited was last year. I'm excited to see who we get. Looking more and more like an OT to me unless Queen is still there. Just please...no TE from ND.

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I gotta point out...so the last time you were excited was last year. I'm excited to see who we get. Looking more and more like an OT to me unless Queen is still there. Just please...no TE from ND.
Right and ended in bewilderment, just saying hard to get excited

Croquet

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Queen was there. All the needs. Why do I do this?????? I don't get it. Basically telling Aaron and the team we do not care. Unreal.

OP
OP
gopkrs

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Love is the Man; it was really smart. LaFleur looked genuinely happy to me. Maybe he is looking forward to talking to someone who will listen to him. But also, maybe he just sees his job security improve because he does not fall off a cliff the moment ARod retires. I'm not a fan for just next year. Gotta think of the future.

Members online

Latest posts