Draft grades over the past decade

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm pleased to see that. For me, seeing it analyzed out there by a presumably impartial party kind of reinforces my faith in TT's drafting. At times I've honestly questioned whether his drafts might be a bit overrated and a lasting product of drafting Rodgers. I'm glad to see that doesn't seem to be the case.

It should be noted that most of those players are offensive players. Not surprisingly, we're pretty perennially known at this point for having an elite offense every year and a crapshoot of a defense that can range anywhere from really good to really bad. Additionally, of the 3 defensive players on there, one isn't very good anymore, and the other has suffered a career ending injury. Not that that is TT's fault, just should be noted that only 1 of the 3 is much use to us now unless Raji has a career resurgence.

The unfortunate truth is that every April/May there are 256 new rookies that everyone gets excited about that find teams, and most of them will never amount to much in the NFL.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The '05 , '08 and '13 seasons weigh the win percentage down. Not too shabby results for a 10 year run, though.