Dr Z has Packers at 3

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah the rankings are media fluff but I thought his blurb on the Packers was hilarious:

On Monday I read the headline: "Favre goes over 60,000 yards passing against the Vikings." No wonder that game took so long.

Rankings Here

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I drove by a rest area sign on Ohio Interestate 77 and read the sign that said "Next rest area 55 miles"... I thought 'that's pretty big!'

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I parked my car in a tow away zone.

When I returned, the whole zone was gone.

I have a switch in my kitchen and I don't know what it does, but every once in a while I flick it.

The other day a lady from Germany called. She said "knock it off".

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When you copy one person its plagiarism. When you copy many people, its called research.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was driving down the road the other day, and i saw a big sign that said
"LOTS FOR SALE".

So I stopped and asked, "Lots of WHAT!?!?!"

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is real.......check it out for yourself! At our local "Target" store, as you are leaving the store, they have a sign on the door on the left that says:
"DO NOT ENTER"
"ENTRANCE ONLY"
HUH!?!?

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Everytime i go to a public restroom, there always is a sign that says "You MUST wash your hands before returning to work"
I haven't had a job in 10 years.............my hands are FILTHY!!!! :lol:

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I drove to Chicago when I first got my driver's license and saw the sign 'Chicago Left' So I turned around and went back

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is real.......check it out for yourself! At our local "Target" store, as you are leaving the store, they have a sign on the door on the left that says:
"DO NOT ENTER"
"ENTRANCE ONLY"
HUH!?!?

Remember the sign on the front doors of stores that says:
"NO shirt, NO shoes, NO service" directly below that sign,
"NO dogs allowed" then below that sign,
"Except for dogs leading the blind"... Why is that sign there??

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
"DO NOT ENTER"
"ENTRANCE ONLY"
HUH!?!?

Remember the sign on the front doors of stores that says:
"NO shirt, NO shoes, NO service" directly below that sign,
"NO dogs allowed" then below that sign,
"Except for dogs leading the blind"... Why is that sign there??
I know........do they expect the DOG to read it???

By the way...........if you noticed, the sign doesn't say anything about NO PANTS!!! :wink: :lol:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is a TRUE STORY! It happened to me back in the late 1970's.
We had a large group that went out to eat after church, at the "Baker's Square" restaurant. As our waitress was bringing us our soup, she went to put my cup of soup down in front of me, and kind of lost control of it for a second. A good portion of it landed right in my lap! And it was HOT!!! The poor girl was about in tears, apologizing over and over. Without missing a beat, i looked her right in the eye and said, "It's ok........I have been waiting to use this line for YEARS!" I said, in a loud voice, "WAITRESS! There's a SOUP in my FLY!"
Everyone started laughing!
(Yes......I was "Cheesey" even back then!) :lol:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Why on earth are there "Wheel Chair Only." Parking Spots?

Think about it..... I mean..... As if some guy is going to park his wheel chair, and go in and do some shopping?
I have SEEN it! REALLY!!! Yeah........THATS the ticket!!! :wink: :lol:

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We had a large group that went out to eat after church, at the "Baker's Square" restaurant. As our waitress was bringing us our soup, she went to put my cup of soup down in front of me, and kind of lost control of it for a second. A good portion of it landed right in my lap! And it was HOT!!! The poor girl was about in tears, apologizing over and over. Without missing a beat, i looked her right in the eye and said, "It's ok........I have been waiting to use this line for YEARS!" I said, in a loud voice, "WAITRESS! There's a SOUP in my FLY!"

Hell, everything that I am making up, is all true.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Back in the 1980's i was working with a friend of mine all over the country. I wish i could remember where i saw the sign. I DID take a picture of it, but of course right now i have NO idea where it is. It was a big green highway sign for a place named "Baptist Pumpkin Center". I looked at my friend and asked him "How can you tell if a pumpkin is a baptist, catholic, or whatever religion???"

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

Hell, everything that I am making up, is all true.
Obi1......I wasn't kidding......if i tell you it's a true story, it is! It really did happen! You don't have to believe me, but I'm telling you it did happen! Even with hot soup in my lap, i was laughing! (Which is NOT an easy thing to do!)

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"DO NOT ENTER"
"ENTRANCE ONLY"
HUH!?!?
One of these days I'm gonna take a camera into Target and take a picture of that sign...........honestly, it makes me laugh everytime i see it!
I mean, if you take it at face value, it looks stupid. When you think about it, you realize it's saying "Don't leave through this door, it's for people coming into the store", but it just plain looks funny!

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I once worked in a massage parlor... I was fired after one day. They said I was rubbing people the wrong way!

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:lol: I think this thread has gone off tooic. Oh well. I onced walked into a shrink's office wearing nothing but plastic wrap. The shrink said " I can clearly see you're nuts" :lol:

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was in hong kong yesterday and noticed that they had put the Airport smack dab in the middle of Chinatown...