Donte Whitner on trading block

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The guy hasn't really lived up to his potential as the 8th overall pick and the bills may be looking to trade him with the emergence of byrd and wilson. The only other possible suitor that I can think of are the jets but since they play in the same division that scenario seems unlikely. Maybe TT will make a trade to get him.....AHAHAHA LMAO who am I kidding?

OP
OP
N

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Arizona can get Kerry Rhodes for a 4 and a 7, Buffalo should just give us Whitner for nothing.

Kerry Rhodes was a 4th round draft pick. They pretty much got him with his orginially drafted value along with an extra pick. Whitner's situation is completely different.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Kerry Rhodes was, as recently as before this past season, regarded as one of the best safeties in the league. The Jets literally gave him away for a 4 and a 7. Whitner is a bust, they should just give him to us.

That's the point I was trying to make. If Rhodes, who's really, really good, was given away for so little, than Whitner isn't really worth anything.

Spanish Rose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
another safety i would not mind having but once again hes a free safety.. what we need is a strong safety