Don't be so denfensive about the defense.

OP
OP
rodell330

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Huh? have you been watching at all? The game after CM3 went out, we had a 5 sack performance......so there goes your theory.

1 freakin game man...just ONE. Correct me if i'm wrong but didn't AJ Hawk have like 3 of those sacks? you will NEVER see that again.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
1 freakin game man...just ONE. Correct me if i'm wrong but didn't AJ Hawk have like 3 of those sacks? you will NEVER see that again.

We went 3-0 for when he went out..

Ravens we had 5 sacks yes AJ had 5
Browns 3
Vikings 3

OP
OP
rodell330

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Browns 3
Vikings 3

Aaron Rodgers was playing in those games! that's really the point i'm trying to make with this thread. #12 goes down and all of a sudden the defense looks worse than the offense?! if anything the defense should have stepp'd it up and we should be talking about how bad the offense looks but it's the opposite way around! I don't care what they did before the Rodgers injury because we all know as long as we have #12 in the game we are never really out of a game...it's about how they would perform once they needed to carry some more of the load and they have been stank! period! they depended so much on the offense to bail them out they have now been exposed! a good defense can carry a suspect offense..ala the Ravens with Trent Dilfer, or the Bucs with Brad Johnson. So it's possible to win a championship with mediocre qb play it's been done. The leader of the offense went down and the defense has suffered the most and has looked worse then they did at any other point this year. Can sombody please tell me whats wrong with this picture?

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers was playing in those games! that's really the point i'm trying to make with this thread. #12 goes down and all of a sudden the defense looks worse than the offense?! if anything the defense should have stepp'd it up and we should be talking about how bad the offense looks but it's the opposite way around! I don't care what they did before the Rodgers injury because we all know as long as we have #12 in the game we are never really out of a game...it's about how they would perform once they needed to carry some more of the load and they have been stank! period! they depended so much on the offense to bail them out they have now been exposed! a good defense can carry a suspect offense..ala the Ravens with Trent Dilfer, or the Bucs with Brad Johnson. So it's possible to win a championship with mediocre qb play it's been done. The leader of the offense went down and the defense has suffered the most and has looked worse then they did at any other point this year. Can sombody please tell me whats wrong with this picture?

Aaron Rodgers was secretly playing on the defense too......he just swapped jerseys on the sidelines and played old school iron man football. Bingo!!! That's your answer.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

I dont know all...All I did was give you the stats with out Clay

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Browns 3
Vikings 3

Brandon Weeden was the QB for the Browns and it takes him ten seconds just to go to his second read. Sacking him isn't really that impressive. Not real sure that Ponder is too impressive either. I'm not saying our defense wasn't solid in those games, just that you have to take opponent into consideration. It's not like we were playing Drew Brees.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Brandon Weeden was the QB for the Browns and it takes him ten seconds just to go to his second read. Sacking him isn't really that impressive. Not real sure that Ponder is too impressive either. I'm not saying our defense wasn't solid in those games, just that you have to take opponent into consideration. It's not like we were playing Drew Brees.

Again,

I just pointed out our stats with Clay out

Members online

Latest posts