Doesn't make me any happier but my Sunday Ticket is now free.

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I called directv to cancel my sub to sunday ticket as I will not be watching anymore games until the refs are back. They didn't want me to cancel so they gave it to me for free for the rest of the season. Try it if you want. Or simply join me in not watching the NRL(national referee league)

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Not sure what you think you're going to accomplish but knock yourself out.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Funny you say that because Gary Arthur actually is a 2nd cousin to me. Haven't seen him in 30 years but he's a line judge on Morelli's crew (I think).

That said, there was only one horrible official last night: Lance Easley. Other than him, they did well.

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
then why bother hiring him? Makes the NFL look even more foolish...hell the Lingerie Football League has higher standards than these guys

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
then why bother hiring him? Makes the NFL look even more foolish...hell the Lingerie Football League has higher standards than these guys

You're right. The LFL has performance evaluations and officials who don't cut it are fired. The NFLRA won't allow real performance evaluations and thats why morons like Levy and Coleman are still around.

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You're right. The LFL has performance evaluations and officials who don't cut it are fired. The NFLRA won't allow real performance evaluations and thats why morons like Levy and Coleman are still around.

yes and no, The NFL could have, and should have done a better job picking their replacement refs, I would have made sure not to get anyone that had been fired for crappy officiating, particularly something as off the wall as the LFL

Members online

Latest posts