Does Anyone Else....

TCHickman24

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Have a abnormally, weird obsession with the Packers? There isn't a day that goes by that I don't look at this page, listen to interviews and press conferences, go over stats and examine our opponents depth charts and stats (I even troll around on their forums....shh!!) . During the game I talk to absolutely no one! And when we lose I get so pissed it gets to the point where I separate myself from everyone and be by myself for the rest of the day. My wife thinks it a little weird, haha... But I have to ask. Is this normal or does anyone else experience this??

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You are like my twin brother my man. I have an unhealthy obsession too where I can't sleep the night before and then after game I'm usually reading every article I can find on the game. So I get no sleep.

Also I follow like 200 Packers and NFL related fans/writers/bloggers/newsbots on twitter so when links go up I gotta read em all lol.

At least we're both informed right?

Future

He did WHAT?
Reaction score
Have a abnormally, weird obsession with the Packers? There isn't a day that goes by that I don't look at this page, listen to interviews and press conferences, go over stats and examine our opponents depth charts and stats (I even troll around on their forums....shh!!) . During the game I talk to absolutely no one! And when we lose I get so pissed it gets to the point where I separate myself from everyone and be by myself for the rest of the day. My wife thinks it a little weird, haha... But I have to ask. Is this normal or does anyone else experience this??

That's me almost to a tee. I let football affect my mood that day and chances are I will be a **** to someone if they are near me and the Packers lost.

I read the JSOnline blog, check PFT and post on Packerforum a lot. Sometimes I wonder if I'm too attached/involved but then Rodgers throws a beautiful back-shoulder pass to Jennings for a TD and I stop wondering.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
It doesn't affect my mood negatively at all. I brush off losses. The only time it does depress me is when we get knocked out of the playoffs.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Obviously a Green Bay player.
(Probably a starter.)
You are like my twin brother my man. I have an unhealthy obsession too where I can't sleep the night before and then after game I'm usually reading every article I can find on the game. So I get no sleep.

Also I follow like 200 Packers and NFL related fans/writers/bloggers/newsbots on twitter so when links go up I gotta read em all lol.

At least we're both informed right?
Also on the Green and Gold squad.
That's me almost to a tee. I let football affect my mood that day and chances are I will be a **** to someone if they are near me and the Packers lost.

I read the JSOnline blog, check PFT and post on Packerforum a lot. Sometimes I wonder if I'm too attached/involved but then Rodgers throws a beautiful back-shoulder pass to Jennings for a TD and I stop wondering.
Another Packer.
It doesn't affect my mood negatively at all. I brush off losses. The only time it does depress me is when we get knocked out of the playoffs.
A fan who bleeds green and gold.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
I find most conversations with everyday people about the packers very unsatisfying. I need a superfan to hold a conversation.
I agree. Casual football conversations only work if it's a team I am not a fan of.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree. Casual football conversations only work if it's a team I am not a fan of.

agreed. I know enough about their team to know as much as a casual fan. So that works, but the cookie cutter convos kill me when were talkin pack

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Have a abnormally, weird obsession with the Packers... . Is this normal or does anyone else experience this??

So, I wake up today here in London, UK on Sept 11th. Memorial service for Americans being held downtown soon. Various fringe group protesting to occur just up my street. Threat at all time high.

And what do I look up first on the news? CNN looking for updates on the world situation? No.

I checked for any updates on the health of Tramon Williams. Then, I went and had breakfast.

No, I am not obsessed. TCHickman... You are alone.

;)

Future

He did WHAT?
Reaction score
agreed. I know enough about their team to know as much as a casual fan. So that works, but the cookie cutter convos kill me when were talkin pack

Agree 100%. I'm talking about how well Scott Wells was in pass-protection and they're saying how cool Aaron Rodgers is and how it was sweet "when that one guy like almost fell over and rolled and then got up and was running. Me and my friends were so excited." Good for you.

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score

So true, I was talking to a Bucs "fan" the other day and I had to name off the players on their SB winning team..

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
My third time today checking the forum and Packers.com!

Not too many Packer fans close by hence the forum,... and no other teams fan likes to talk too much football with me! lol!
I have a tendency to dominate the convo! :x3:

Members online

Latest posts