Do you trust Crosby to hit a Super Bowl winner?

Do you trust Crosby to win the Super Bowl?

• Total voters

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Even though I checked "yes" I don't.

If the game comes down to it, and I hope it doesn't I won't have any choice but to trust him and to have faith that he can do it.

And if he does, hopefully it will be from only 25 yards or less.

tstej

Cheesehead
Reaction score
30 yards or less maybe but even then I don't feel good about trusting the Super Bowl to Crosby.

SoCalPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ugh, I don't want to think about that lol. I really don't want it to come down to that. But if it happens, we will have to trust him

Bart

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If u had asked me 1-2 years ago, then i would had said no...

But i think he have gotten alot better and i really trust him to do the FG in last seconds :)

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Then again, do we trust MM to send in Mason if it's 4th and one inch from the goal line with 2 seconds left?

OP
OP
Jess

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Then again, do we trust MM to send in Mason if it's 4th and one inch from the goal line with 2 seconds left?
If the field goal wins the game I don't think MM would be that retarded.

Awfully hard to miss an 18 yarder.

An argument could be made, though, that given how good the Steeler D is you might be better off going for it in that situation if a FG only ties the game.

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have a hard time trusting him, but he HAS hit 56 yard FG this year outside, so I think he could hit on in the dome from 60 if it came down to it

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Being a believer is only possible with faith. Of course I believe in Crosby.

Ausnadian

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I clicked yes, he has been better this season, although we never got much chance to see him in the clutch, the dome will be like a security blanket for him.

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I say no, and for two reasons: one, Crosby's been iffy after his awesome rookie year. Two, the Steelers have a history of getting lucky and their opponents missing, especially in the playoffs. It happened in 2002 (Titans got a retry on a running-into-the-kicker), 2004 (twice by the Jets) and 2005 (Colts). Here's hoping we're up by enough that this scenario doesn't have to happen.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank god he managed to put up points against the Jets and the D kept them from scoring and that it did not come down to Mason in any of the playoffs.
Otherwise we wouldn't be here.

Members online

Latest posts