Do we hold Character in too high regard?

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fair enough. Sometimes I speak in superlatives (or I ALWAYS!!!!!!!! speak in superlatives.....) What I was referring to was his apparent inability to keep his head in the game when he's unhappy.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good families don't cover up bad behavior by their members. Those that do are enablers. The Packers did what was right for Jolly, for instance; and for Favre when he needed rehab for his drug dependence. They did what they could to help, without covering up anything; or looking the other way when that might have been the easiest thing. The opposite of this would be the Ravens' organization, and the NFL, covering up Ray Lewis' involvement in a double murder. Good families, and good organizations don't do these things. Lewis now presents himself as a born again family man, and maybe he is. But he has never accepted any responsibility for the murders, and has never offered any help to the police to solve them. He settled 2 multimillion dollar lawsuits brought against him out of court, with the proviso that all transcripts of the cases be confidential. He's no leader, nor is he a role model for anyone interested in being one.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
I've never seen Finley "fall apart" emotionally. If you have a specific example, I'm all ears, but I've seen every game of his career and have never seen that.
Is it sad that I now find her slightly more attractive because of bigger hips? va va voom

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts